Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lonewolf

VIP Member
I also think her eldest has fucked her off and rightly so I'd do exactly the same if val was my mother!

Reactions: 18
You can visit all the countries you want Sal, and at the end of the day you still bring your kids up part time in a rented flat in Tuebrook. Get your fucking priorities right.

• Haha

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
I doubt she's even done this to interact with a beautiful and intelligent animal, its just for a insta photo. So many countries that I wouldn't set for in, using animals as props for human entertainment or are more obviously cruel. Japan and Canada slaughtering whales, Spain killing bulls slowly with spears, China for boiling animals alive including cats and dogs, Thailand with the tigers and elephants chained up. Anywhere that keeps whales and dolphins in pools, zoos etc. They can all GTF.

• Sad
  • Heart

Queenie Pop

She’s giving me real anxiety. I pray she is with someone else because she is turning around, eye fucking herself in the sea. Where is her 6 year old whilst she’s videoing herself?
Val should have her eye on her constantly if she’s on her own. She’s near water in a foreign country ffs Val. Sort yourself out

• Sad

the_moonins

VIP Member
I’m not sure you can buy a pushchair for a 6 year old in Argos? They all have weight / age limits up to around 3 years old?
Also, what’s “sensile disorder”? Does she mean sensory disorder??

• Haha
She's vile in so many ways. Her poor daughter being dragged round bars when there's loads of kid friendly places/activities in Phuket, the music blasting on the boat when her daughter allegedly has sensory issues. Now she's exploiting animals just for an insta pic when she claims to be a vegan. She's rotten to the core
Her abuse knows no bounds, abusive to men when scissors are around, abusive to women who call her out on her abusing ways and abusive past, abusive in front of her kids and now abusing animals. Classic narcissist that uses everything and everyone to make herself seem interesting and relatable. She's a gigantic red flag.

Fat-tits

VIP Member
Fucking hell she's unhinged! A few long island ice teas and shes frolicking around like Shirley fucking Valentine 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha