Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RattyBumBum

The purchase of the pram had nothing to do with airports. And everything to do with having a place for her kid to sleep with her when she’s out in bars past midnight!

• Sad
Reactions: 20

Viewer123

Just came to post this.
Rat gurlz I hope your doing you’re reasears on the sane owened brands as balensiga

ffs that hurt me to spell that all wrong. Thick twat, she should spend some money on a phone with spell check
She’s trolling us now surely…nobody is that thick. TBF it’s that badly spelt I don’t even think the spell check would have a clue what she was trying to say 😂😂

• Haha

FoksiOska

VIP Member
Who the fuck gets their hair blow dried to go on their first ski lesson🥴 surely she will be in a helmet for a start and then if she falls over her hair will probably get wet.
Honestly the temptation to drive over to Manchester and watch this shit show commence is strong 🍿

• Haha
I looked at the tagged photos of the place before, tonnes of photos of slags lay on the elephants trunk like that. Absolute fucking scumbags the lot of them.

• Sick
  • Sad

Lonewolf

VIP Member
I'm actually disgusted she's gone to see those poor elephants 😔 they have chains around their neck and feet it's so fucking sad!

• Angry
  • Sad

Queenie Pop

927650B4-8470-4811-87D9-4FF5B7393389.jpeg
4C925C5A-E3E8-41FA-BB7C-5CBFE3773FA8.jpeg

MERRY XMAS! (Pulls ALI EXPRESS PJ TOP open to expose wonky greasy tits)

XMAS DAY VIBES ( turns around to expose greasy Lardy misshapen arse in a thong)

🤮 what a disgusting creature she is. Looks off her nut still as well

• Sick
  • Haha
Sallie Luther King: human rights activist, mother of the year, ket snorter of the century. What an absolute clown, I'm happy to start the GoFundMe to ship her off to Iran, shoulder pads and all...

• Haha
  • Heart

Its_Me

VIP Member
I can’t believe the amount of eye fuxking she does you know and peace signs and pouts. I proper cringe. Sallie you’re nearly 40. I’m 45 and would actually dieeeeee if I accidentally done a peace sign never mind planned one. Ffs. My mates would rip me a new arsehole. ✌
Honestly I think it’s the only reason she does these lives is so she can admire herself looking nothing like her true self with the filter on.

She’s got 2 business’s did you know 🙄 2 holes for use more like.

• Haha
This is brilliant, Val on holiday is the best but Val having to pretend to have a kid with her is going to be brilliant. It will be like that time she was in Miami and pretended to be at home, she's not going to be able to keep this up for long because of how manic she gets on holiday and I am here for it!

• Haha

Cilla Slack

VIP Member
Was it the Hard Rock Hotel in Tenerife last year? Bunking in on her mum's holiday with the kid(s? Watching the hotel's crap entertainment night after night growling "Yerrrrs!" She decided not to come home with Lisa and kid(s) but bunked in some couple's room for about 4 or 5 days.

So many weird memories it's hard to put a timeline to them.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

laughing

VIP Member
Manic this morning.

Never good to take drugs when on holiday with your mum and one daughter.

Reactions: 19