Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

youngbuk

So on a boat trip with your daughter and still posting shitty inspirational quotes. Just leave it Thailand Val, the shitty quotes will still be there to post later

Where she is today looks nice tbf.
Was about to write that sentence - posting quotes while on a boat 'alone' with her daughter. She got the cheapest slowest boat from Phuket too. You can get a private speed boat there for about £20

She is on Ko Phi Phi Don currently. I got to say the hotels she is staying in are poor for sals 17k income. I paid £100 per night and were the most amazing hotels I've ever stayed in for the price. They've needed to build themselves up after the tsunami and work so hard. Funny how she isn't showing the rooms like she normally does when punters are paying 🤣

Sal you're a joke, I pray your daughter is not alone with you there cause I dont care what anyone says, it can be dodgy. Never mind being drunk and leaving your child in a push chair. Pathetic slag she is, she does not deserve children!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Keera

VIP Member
What a fucking shit Christmas that kids going to have
She should be at home w her sister and her nan having Turkey and playing in the snow instead of watching her mother hunt for men in a bar at the dead of night in Thailand

Fat-tits

VIP Member
Controversial here , but I think she has S with her , as S’s other side of the family don’t really care. N’s dad seems different and has worked to protect her , whereas S doesn’t have that. So probably is there with her
She's def with her, I saw the deleted stories and it's the same kid. What I don't understand is why the fuck would that PoS be left to care for a child in a foreign country, she can't even look after herself 😡 she's fucking dangerous

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
My 5 year old has autisim and i have a pushchair for days out as she is a runner and i tell you now that one is not suitable 🤣 It will crumble and not hold her weight !!!

Also for someone who lives a “private” life and doesn’t post her kids faces she certainly aint shy about disclosing their PRIVATE medical conditions 😡

pussygolightly

VIP Member
Sal the cunt .. begging for likes on an elephants trunk 😂

Also she’s got thousands of followers and only has 12 comments on her recent post .. I get more than that on my insta posts 🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

80hs

Chatty Member
Why would you need a new engine in your car if someone crashed into you 🤷🏼‍♀️ Have I got something wrong here?

Plus why wouldn’t it have been their insurance, paying to get it fixed? Wasn’t she arguing with landrover at one point, then driving around with the engine in the boot of another car? Am I going bat shit?

Reactions: 16
I do feel a bit sorry for our Sal. I actually walked passed her once in Liverpool One a few years ago; she was wearing a sequin blazer, flip flops, and she smelt like rotten ham.

I don't think she has people around her to tell her the truth, take her shopping for suitable clothing, lend her a loofah. Must be hard to be Sally.

• Haha

Tigger20

Chatty Member
I’m sure Sallie doesn’t get along with Ged. Surely they’re not in the same boat as him. She tried to stab him didn’t she?

• Haha

Lyla001

VIP Member
Can’t say the girls name but a few mentioned sallies name n the girl said her lips were sealed with 🥴 emoji
My reply to Beggy Sal would be:
Hi hun, thanks for your message. As per your ig page, you have recently travelled business class to Dubai, been shat on by arab men and fuck knows what for a few grand, so apologies if i appear unsympathetic, but i dont offer freebies to grabby skanks like you. Off you fuckin pop. Kind regards xxx

• Haha
  • Heart

Donzo73

She’s such a hypochondriac, always making out she’s so ill. Chest prob sore from smoking 60 fags on night out the other night.