Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
One of her fake ‘besties’ will have mentioned she’s going skiing.

Val’s that desperate she’s booked skiiing lessons so she can gatecrash. So desperate and lonely at the moment isn’t she

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve put together my own playlists on Spotify so I’m gona ask admin if I can change my name to DJ QM
She’s been so many different things this year! I couldn’t be arsed, would give me a headache keep going from one thing to another

• Haha

FruityTooty

Chatty Member
A pushchair for a six year old.
I took my three year old to Thailand, Cambodia and Laos for 6 weeks and didn't take a pushchair. What is she even on about?

• Haha
  • Wow

allinadayzz

I just could not imagine fucking off 5-6 times a year or whatever on these holidays missing out on my kids as much as she does ! She had them removed from her care due to drug taking drinking etc wouldn’t you think she would want to be with her kids as much as she possibly can now she has access to them again!! I just can not get my head around the amount of time she spends away from them living her best life !!!

Salsausagelips

VIP Member
If that child is not with her then she needs MAJOR SERIOUS HELP. Like not funny help.

Also. If the child is with her but she’s purposely placing child objects to prove a child is with her she also has problems. Lost cause really.

FruityTooty

Chatty Member
61EA4243-E9C2-4059-98B3-F5163777E699.png
6A31FFA2-8F2F-4724-BA76-E40F8EE636B0.png

Sal -we get that you want to prove to us that you're alone with your kid and that you're not a materialistic, shallow mother; except you're never off your phone and clearly spending your time reading here. Put your phone in your bag love and have some QT with her.

I find it bizarre that she was planning to do a dedicated travel safety video after "her phone got tracked" at the airport. Meanwhile she's showing her hotel, the exact room she's in, the dusty outfit she's wearing, and broadcasting it live to anyone with a smartphone.

Babes, the 'kidnappers' can find your location from an Instagram Live. And probably smell your whiffy minge from 300ft.

• Haha

Cilla Slack

VIP Member
The "lunch inbetween meetings" always sends me 🤪

Meetings with herself in the gym mirrors, the biff.

• Haha

Salsausagelips

VIP Member
Just reading the first 2 reviews of this place I wouldn’t go there 😡
I’m raging. I really hope you read this sally. You are a disgrace and you portray EVERYTHING THATS WRONG IN THIS WORLD. Animal lover my fuxking arse!!!!

Also writhing around in the elephant water/any pool water is not a bath. Get some soap and shampoo on yourself you smelly tramp

• Heart

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
Imagine going to Dubai…

For a few measley days…

Alone…

To hang out in your hotel room watching netflix 🤣

• Haha