Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Her kids are just an inconvenience to her, she couldn’t make that more obvious if she tried. Thankfully the kids were taken off her before she was in the news for leaving her kids on their own whilst she fucked off on holiday.
I don’t know how she lives with herself knowing she’s fucked up 2 little girls lives. Imagine the psychological problems they’re going to end up with, and all preventable if she’d have just been a proper mum to them. Disgraceful.

• Sad
Reactions: 22

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
Up until 3 months ago she never once mentioned this kid having ADHD. Up until 3 months ago, Sal never mentioned she had ADHD. It’s so obvious to me she’s plugging this idea to get PIP payments, it just breaks my heart that poor kid has already had a shit life cause of her mum but now her mum is going all Dede Blanchard on her daughter. Let’s just hope it don’t turn out the same way 😳😳😳🙃

• Sad
Reactions: 21

Its_Me

VIP Member
Sorry if I’m wrong because I don’t know anyone with the disability but wouldn’t a child who needs ear defenders in an airport have needed them in other public places before now like in restaurants and shopping centres? They can be equally noisy/over bearing places if not more so. I can’t get over the buggy though, the little I’ve seen of Savannah I can tell she will look totally ridiculous in a buggy!

Lonewolf

VIP Member
We're just going to get massages?? Sorry what?? You and your SIX year old daughter 😬 fuck off this has made my stomach churn

• Sad

Tigger20

Chatty Member
Sal’s hair is going to need its own plane ticket home. It looks like it could walk on its own.

• Haha
She’s 100% just shown herself for the true fraud she is!! Absolutely fuking disgusting that these types of places are still running in this day and age! Total Animal cruelty!!! You are a repulsive and vile human Sal, you absolute slag!! Ps that filter ain’t fooling anyone

Fat-tits

VIP Member
Oh fuck of sal with your guide to taking a kid on a plane 🤣🤣🤣 I've taken two under 4 on a 24 hr flight on my own, and other shorter journeys. What a flog. Why the fuck would someone earning £17k a month have to fly to Phuket via Doha? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So let me get this right 🤔 Sal can have custody of her kids, she can be on her own with them, she can do the school runs and take them out for the weekend etc, it’s just that ………. She doesn’t want to??? Fuking off every two minutes is not a stable parent, she’s being a part time mum instead of focusing on her two little girls, what an absolute narc! The fact that her mum has had to fuk off away from her for Christmas for a break says it all really!!!! P.s why can’t that kid speak properly? Is it drug related foetal issues?

FruityTooty

Chatty Member
D7F7EFA3-00B4-463B-8B9A-B34BFA7E4FD1.png

Sally hun...

1. you have no idea what any of us look like.
2. you're the only one blathering on about people supposedly judging. No one is arsed about anyone's body count or what some one else does with their body to make money. Seems like you're the ones with the issue. It's called projection🪞

• Haha

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
She’s deffo off her head on some sort of drug
Why the fuck is she lining the side of the pool with presents??? Just watched it holding my breath at how fucking dangerous it is 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Sal you’re a convicted benefit cheat and still swindling the system, you do not and will not ever 100% provide for you kids. You don’t even work 🤣🤣

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
Claims her baby has the same illness as her.

Sal we know your ‘baby’ does not live with you so fuck off lol