Sallie Axl #52 Vegas had a better birthday than Val

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Both her podcasts she has managed to make about herself. Constant interrupting and boasting.
As some one that suffers from an eating dissorder and has done for years, I could not think of anything worse than going on her podcast to speak about something so personal and emotional just to have her talk over me and try to make my life experience about her problems, saying how she was worse or comparing her self to me and my trama. She has no idea how to approach these conversations. After years of doctors, nurses, therapy, counciling, meal time meetings and speaking on my own experiences within different groups, I don’t know any one that would be so Barzy about this topic, we are all compassionate , patient, welcoming, supportive, but with out being nosey and forcing others to spill the beans on the ups and downs we face daily, the habbits, guilt, mental tourture, the self harm, knowing we need to get better but not always wanting to. It’s a very hard thing to talk about. she doesn’t actually want to know or listen to the nitty gritty she just wants views, she isn’t actually interested in educating people. Wich is why it won’t work. It will probs be one of her sex worker friends talking about how she feels she needs to look a certain way so is always dieting. But there is so so so much more to an eating disorder. Figuring out the reason behind it, The recovery process, the other people around it affects and the relapses that have detrimental affects to health, body, mind, relationships etc. she just wants to be popular and talk about being skinny because that’s what the celebs are doing. She is looking for the next big topic instead of doing the podcast to actually engage, learn, understand or help any one. She’s just throwing out that it’s what she wants to talk about so any person that is desperate for attention can sit on her little show and blurt there tit into the mic.
I felt so annoyed when I see that she posted a photo of the heroin skinny girls and then straight away asked for people with an eating dissorder to be on her podcast.
She posted the skinny picture because thats what she desires to be at the moment. She is an enabler and should not be around any person with an ED, she might well be listening to them but she is also encouraging the behaviour. Especially going by the heroin skinny post. That is what she aspires to be at and it’s sickening that she is trying to make it fashion.
She just needs to stop. Immediately.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Both her podcasts she has managed to make about herself. Constant interrupting and boasting.
As some one that suffers from an eating dissorder and has done for years, I could not think of anything worse than going on her podcast to speak about something so personal and emotional just to have her talk over me and try to make my life experience about her problems, saying how she was worse or comparing her self to me and my trama. She has no idea how to approach these conversations. After years of doctors, nurses, therapy, counciling, meal time meetings and speaking on my own experiences within different groups, I don’t know any one that would be so Barzy about this topic, we are all compassionate , patient, welcoming, supportive, but with out being nosey and forcing others to spill the beans on the ups and downs we face daily, the habbits, guilt, mental tourture, the self harm, knowing we need to get better but not always wanting to. It’s a very hard thing to talk about. she doesn’t actually want to know or listen to the nitty gritty she just wants views, she isn’t actually interested in educating people. Wich is why it won’t work. It will probs be one of her sex worker friends talking about how she feels she needs to look a certain way so is always dieting. But there is so so so much more to an eating disorder. Figuring out the reason behind it, The recovery process, the other people around it affects and the relapses that have detrimental affects to health, body, mind, relationships etc. she just wants to be popular and talk about being skinny because that’s what the celebs are doing. She is looking for the next big topic instead of doing the podcast to actually engage, learn, understand or help any one. She’s just throwing out that it’s what she wants to talk about so any person that is desperate for attention can sit on her little show and blurt there tit into the mic.
I felt so annoyed when I see that she posted a photo of the heroin skinny girls and then straight away asked for people with an eating dissorder to be on her podcast.
She posted the skinny picture because thats what she desires to be at the moment. She is an enabler and should not be around any person with an ED, she might well be listening to them but she is also encouraging the behaviour. Especially going by the heroin skinny post. That is what she aspires to be at and it’s sickening that she is trying to make it fashion.
I doubt anyone with eating disorders would want to give their point of view on a podcast by a sex worker who has only interviewed an acne face ridden onlyfans girl 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Now now Wiggy, don’t forget she also had the Amazonian swinger turned sex coach, who’s only advice to all of questions that were submitted could be limited to ‘just communicaaaaaaaaate’

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Whenever I see her posing with this girl they just give me so much cringe the way they keep moving around pouting, contorting their shoulders, making small different angles - do they really think this is some kind of ‘modelling’?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ladies, I've just dusted off a bottle of Cliquot from the booze cupboard if anyone wants to come over and take some photos for the gram?

What is she like, it's £40 odd quid a bottle from Asda for duck sake.

• Haha
Now now Wiggy, don’t forget she also had the Amazonian swinger turned sex coach, who’s only advice to all of questions that were submitted could be limited to ‘just communicaaaaaaaaate’
Oh yeh I forgot about her. It was so insightful 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 6
That woman who she’s with is bizarre ….. I can’t explain it like her stance , she’s like an insect
What's with the gems on the face, glasses combo? Looks like she's decked herself out from 00's teen magazine freebies.

• Haha
Why always with the John lennon glasses though?? I'm pretty sure that over there this time of year they have like 22hrs of darkness a day 🤣

Reactions: 12
Spot on! I suffered for a long time. Part of my recovery was throwing away old photos where I was clearly unwell. The temptation was always to revisit them and 'wish' to be that thin again. Finding your true recovery is not revelling in your past illness. She's not in the slightest bit well in any way shape or form. Her podcast will be a joke just like everything else is.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She isn’t mentally well at all, she really shouldn’t be interviewing anyone about something so important - she should just stick to talking about what she knows best, herself.

her life if a horror show, I couldn’t think of a worse life to lead. So manic and lonely.

Reactions: 7
That Tara bird is pure young and clings on to anyone. She’s as unstable as Val , just in her prime. Together they’re dangerous .

Reactions: 4
I’m ashamed for her, I think I’ve found the event she went to, and she definitely didn’t get the memo about the dress code! Looking at the photos on Facebook not one person is dressed like her apart from the cabaret dancers 🙈🙈 oh sal 🙈🙈

Ignore me… looks like a different night 🤣🤣 still probably looked totally out of place though next to all her actual model mates!

Last edited:
So she’s missed Halloween with her girls and now bombfire night, there occasions are 1s you do with you’re kids, right? Most years lead up to these type of things for r kids ! Wtf she’s a absolute bleep and I mean 100000% absolute bleep what’s next is she missing Xmas with her girls ?? She makes me sick ! I couldn’t be arsed at all tonight but made sure we wrapped up and I got my kids out ! Same for Halloween couldn’t be arsed but kids remember these things with there mom ! She honestly makes me sick I dislike her soul 🤮😡

Reactions: 13
Anyone notice how lopsided her lips look? The top lip looks like it’s bigger on the right side it’s mad looking 😂
I think she’s had a Russian style done on top of already (badly) filled lips. Crappy look.

Reactions: 1
And another orgy next weekend.

Those girls dad's are so good......

Its like someone else said - shes fucked off at halloween and bonfire when most parents are taking kids trick or treat and a few sparklers on garden n toffee apples for bonfire night.
This fucker is 'living her best life' in another country doing duck knows what!.

And as For Lisa the enabler😡.
My mother would knock me into the middle of next week if i even suggested doing what she does👊🏻.

Im gonna unfollow cos she makes me angry .

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.