Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

satwithabrew

I thought exactly the same thing
Does anyone else think that was a child sound effect instead of her actual daughter in her latest stories? Sounded like a 1-2 year old saying 'beep' and then Stabby saying 'yeah you can have one of those.' Jesus wept, if that is the case it's fucking tragic.

Reactions: 3
I can’t get my head around this … so we all know she’s a skank but is she really in Dubai hosting sex party’s and getting paid for pimping out herself & others?

silent.movie

If she’s still in pain from the lip filler it could be vascular occlusion 😂 she never normally complains when she’s blowing up her lips!

Lonewolf

VIP Member
Did anyone go and look on the girl who she was with

sal just has her phone in her hand the whole time
Did you hear her singing 😯 noticed green eyed monster sal never posted that on her insta 🤔 jealous are we Valerie 💅

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
She said she was taking the"babba" out for an Indian, but that Irish Shane is there too, obvs footing the bill as they've ordered more than Val eats in a couple of months.

I reckon he's the 10 inch cock she used to refer to, you know, same colour hair and (yes I am THAT SAD I have examined them...) fingers.
She’ll be at that new salon place he’s opening soon enough letting girls butcher her face for free

• Haha