Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Salsausagelips

VIP Member
I’ve just woke up to the comment of Sal playing child noises through Alexa. I proper laughed and thought we where going mad

After a little replay of her in my head, it actually could be true HAHAHAHHAH she is very very capable of this

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Sir John Elton

VIP Member
I can quite believe it, I know of a fair few who seem to be perfectly fine who claim it. Mainly for “mental health” but they’re out every weekend swanning here there and everywhere. A lot manage to swindle it because they seem to know what to put on the forms. I didn’t think Sal would have it in her to fill it out tbh! Then people like your mum who genuinely have a need don’t get it. Does not make one bit of sense x
I know one n all , it’s a travesty , working fine , kids nursery fully paid , house paid etc . All until 2026z

• Wow

plinky2

VIP Member
Did anyone go and look on the girl who she was with

sal just has her phone in her hand the whole time

• Haha

Cilla Slack

VIP Member
Val's fucking off to London on Wednesday, isn't she? Till Monday? So much for Lisa "moving in for a bit".

I know we laugh about it but do you reckon she is on some kind of benefits? If she hasn’t got her kids full time, wouldn’t she have to be showing she’s trying to get work all the time to get anything?