Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Why does she want the ADHD diagnosis so bad if she won't take medication???? I'd be surprised if he daughter has been diagnosed because here it takes years to go through CAMHS but maybe it's quicker where she lives

Reactions: 2

Viewer123

Fucking hell she’s flexing her new prescription glasses now! If she’s blind as a bat without glasses….should she be driving with them John Lennon geggs?

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Hanna21

Chatty Member
Yeah i remember this, doll house aesthetics or something, had us all feeling sorry for her then one of the OG’s got straight onto her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Just looked them up and there’s our Val on the grid , 8th April 🤷‍♀️

Oh wait , keep scrolling, she’s all over their posts 😂

Reactions: 1

Sir John Elton

VIP Member
I saw someone in dobbies today in that Gucci ensemble and it looked so ridiculous as it’s clearly a summer piece

EMDR is for trauma you remember and you have to think of it whilst the eyes are moved rapidly - have a look on you tube Sal and educate yourself there

Honest to god, she makes me DIE with laughter
It is but it can also unlock other things. I was warned before I had it, and it did. Think it only does that if you can already remember parts of an event

laughing

VIP Member
Do we think she is now fully engaged with Black Rabbit Agency (or whatever it was called)?