Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lyla001

VIP Member
Can't remember what thread it was on but Val and SMD had a pretty public fall-out without even mentioning eachother's names, on their stories.

Wonky Tits and PK are no more since she found out he was sleeping with someone else about two weeks ago.
Ooooh bloody hell didnt realise that.
Wouldnt surprise me if our Sal was in the thick of it all!

Reactions: 4
Can someone fill me in, who is looking after her children while she's off galavanting? Does she actually look after them or visitation?

• Haha

AlgerBxo

There’s no way she’s on PIP, my mom is very ill, she is neurodiverse with immunodeficiency related diseases and mobility issues and she’s been declined for PIP 3x which is infuriating as she has to work which makes her illnesses worse. I can’t believe that Sal has managed to jump through the hoops they set for you, when anyone looking at her claim can easily look at her social media and see there is nothing wrong with her (apart from laziness and narcissism)
She could be my partner who’s sadly passed had depression and PTSD from army and got PIP , point system she needs to be carful how she answers things, groups on Facebook that can help, people been denied because they’ve got mobility issues but walked up some
Stairs despite being in agony taking them a long time to get up those stairs got declined, she’s a scammer she’ll know
Exactly what to say to get qualified to get it

• Heart

Sir John Elton

VIP Member
That Tara bird is pure young and clings on to anyone. She’s as unstable as Val , just in her prime. Together they’re dangerous .