Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Why would her kids want to play Friends monopoly? I’m in my 30s and never really got into Friends. I have pals who are 5/6/7/8/9 years younger than me who are into it … but surely NatWest Vals kids aren’t feeling it?
I could be wrong and so out of touch as I don’t have kids! And if I did have kids, they wouldn’t watch Friends if I could help it!

Reactions: 4

allinadayzz

When does she actually spend time with her kids ? Who has them while she’s away all the time or out partying for days? We’re does she get the money from ?

Ooo-TheNews

If you take off the blinkers, she probably has part time supervised custody of her kids - hence her old girl moving in with her.

This accounts for her kids being there sometimes, and the ability for her to just drop sticks and fuck off at the drop of a hat. Is it right, of course not, she probably tells those poor girls that mummy is off to London/IBZ etc to 'work'.

Her and Lisa were out together with the other night, the kids were probably with their dad, if you hear a childs voice in the background they are there but with Lisa supervising as she now lives with her.

Sallie is an utter car crash, but sometimes the truth is she just might be telling slivers of the truth.

The best liars mix part truth/part lie.

Lyla001

VIP Member
Where the friggin hell is she ?! It looks like some kind of cult setting🤣. Or is it just full of rich cokeheads looking for spiritual souls like Sal🙄.

Those poor fuckin kids of hers.

Gossipingginger

Wasn’t Sal on live an p.k was watching while she was sayin she has a secret boyfriend ? How dose she find the time from sittin in the gym for hours running all her business and being a mum?
I mean I know at least one we could knock off that would free up a lot of time for someone with no ties 😂

• Haha

laughing

VIP Member
Think the landlord was one of her pals, a Katie may be.

Wasn't her and our Sal setting up an amazing business in that old warehouse?!

• Haha

Demilee124

Chatty Member
Knew she’d be near that torafiles in the pic, following her around because she thinks she’s her friend and knows no one else likes her

give me tea

Dose any one think she is looking like yaz of TOWIE ? They clearly use the same face app. Every one is looking like khloe kardashian lately aswell. Again same app.

ELC

Is it me or is she dancing in a bedroom ??
It looks like 2 beds #soundslikeanorgy 🤢

• Sick

dumdums83

VIP Member
Fucking hell, every time I come on our sals page she has a new face, don’t follow her much cause she’s boring as fuck. Has she got those girls back yet? Or even just for the half term, or has she fucked off on holiday again?

• Haha

pussygolightly

VIP Member
Bestiality (dogs, camels, live salmon), minors (young male virgin relatives), shit-eating, piss-drinking, forced fellatio resulting in vomiting, very violent sex, gang bangs with large numbers of participants. It's grim.
I won’t even ask what the fuck they do with a salmon 🤦🏼‍♀️🤢🤢😂

• Haha

Lyla001

VIP Member
This is the third time in less than 6 months she’s flown out to Dubai in her own, pretty obvious
So given what @RattyBumBum has said about what rough girls might earn for a weekend.... then she could have possible earned about 15k in the last 6 months.
What the fuck does she do with it ! 🤷‍♀️

laughing

VIP Member
Imagine that's why she went over, to film stuff

What was in her lost/stolen bag that stops her from going home?

Last edited:
  • Haha