Sallie Axl #51 The Tuebrook ostrich, having a wine and a line

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeez what a sad birthday. Pretending you can afford to buy designer tit and traipsing round a mall on her own. #soblessed

Reactions: 14
Its my birthday this month and i’m going to a farm with the family because its half term. Thats what you do when you have kids you think of others. I’m still meeting friends for a nice dinner & some drinks but my birthday isn’t just about me anymore.

@Katewinsletsknee i can’t believe you are dissing macarons, i bloody love them 😋😍

Reactions: 14
You know all her other stuff is blag when she makes a massive deal about buying some balenciaga sunnies 🙃 wonder if they’re as vile as the clothes!
probably the cheapest thing in there…

the face you make when the customer you know isn’t going to buy the shoes, makes you go and get a pair to pretend for the gram…I am dying for her 😂😂😂
F8286FF2-F4B2-47C8-96B1-64B029F0F042.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The way she is spending her birthday is exactly how she is as a person… alone and superficial. I honestly can’t think of a more depressing way to spend a birthday than alone, walking around shops and pretending to a load of bought bot followers that I’m buying designer things.

Reactions: 26
Wow! Imagine being sad and lonely and spending your birthday on your own, in a mall. Buying a pair of sunnies! GOALS 😂🙄

she could have spent her birthday with her kids.. but nah came out to a country on her own. To sit in a cafe in the mall.

she probably didn’t expect to fall out with that girl so quickly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Right this woman needs to just duck off an never come back. She is a poor excuse of a human. Everything about her is tit as duck! tit teeth tit hair, tit tits and tit Editing. Her whole life is a big fat lie. She winds me up so much. I can’t wait for the day her girls disown her. Maybe her oldest already has. Never gets a mention that poor kid.

Reactions: 10
Never feel sorry for her. Most people at her age are happy to have a nice meal with friends and family for their birthday. I would even go away for my birthday on my own , somewhere nice like a spa to have a day of pampering by myself. But flying off to Dubai to meet some fake friends in one of the most soulless places and sitting on your own in a mall just to flex for the gram when you’ve got kids at home who probably would love to see their mum on her birthday is just plain narcissistic. And weird.
She is stuck in the same cycle constantly & does nothing to change the cycle. It’s perpetual.
Sometimes you have to ask yourself “is it me ?” But if you don’t POSESS the foresight to question yourself, nothing changes.

As I said it was momentary - because nothing changes, it’s a repeated cycle.

I don’t have an issue with sex workers - if it is YOUR CHOICE, that is your choice and if you are so sexually liberated and “free” you don’t give a duck about what people say - do it. If it’s not your choice, I have issues with it.

Reactions: 9
Even the fact she was radio silent for nearly 24hrs then rises like the crypt keeper on her birthday with all the "me me me" posts 🤣 duck off val ya vain bleep 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
47A283B7-0A2C-467F-A62F-9A9D1A8F8FB2.jpeg

wtf is that outfit? 😂😂😂😂😂

just picked my daughter up from school. She walked half way home herself for the first time today. She was so full of joy. I wouldn't miss these moments for the world.

On a separate note, she would be beyond excited if it was my birthday - imagine denying your kids spending the day with you and going to a complete other country. What a sad sad life she has.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
She looks like the kind of thing I have standing at the bottom of my bed during an episode of sleep paralysis.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
She is stuck in the same cycle constantly & does nothing to change the cycle. It’s perpetual.
Sometimes you have to ask yourself “is it me ?” But if you don’t POSESS the foresight to question yourself, nothing changes.

As I said it was momentary - because nothing changes, it’s a repeated cycle.

I don’t have an issue with sex workers - if it is YOUR CHOICE, that is your choice and if you are so sexually liberated and “free” you don’t give a duck about what people say - do it. If it’s not your choice, I have issues with it.
she’s got no self awareness at all which is quite an achievement for someone who spends the majority of her time thinking only of herself.
there’s just no self reflection involved at all. She’s focused solely on herself yet never grows, develops or changes or does anything meaningful with herself or her life.

Reactions: 17
View attachment 1623006
wtf is that outfit? 😂😂😂😂😂

just picked my daughter up from school. She walked half way home herself for the first time today. She was so full of joy. I wouldn't miss these moments for the world.

On a separate note, she would be beyond excited if it was my birthday - imagine denying your kids spending the day with you and going to a complete other country. What a sad sad life she has.
WTF is she wearing ??? Looks like a cross between "the only gay in the village" and Count Dracula ...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
OMFG, I am howling Sal's been raiding the dressing up box again!! 🤣🤣🤣 I sincerely hope she gets banged up for 'Fashion Crimes' #thatjacket

• Haha
Reactions: 13
OH MY bleeping GOD someone tell me she’s not walking round dubai in thise shorts!!!!!!!

She’s live

Reactions: 15
Wow that is quite the outfit 🤣

I watched less than a minute of the live and cringed so bad i turned it off 🤣 Someone should tell her the shoulders on the jacket have dusty cum stains on them.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.