Sallie Axl #51 The Tuebrook ostrich, having a wine and a line

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Too busy eye bleeping herself to keep hold of her stuff 🤦🏻‍♀️

Or does she lie???
She lies! I’m not buying this lost handbag at the airport story. Surely her passport would have been in her bag? Or have I missed something?

Reactions: 10
What the friggin hell is that outfit! I thought she were ready for bed. #pjs

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m not buying she’s lost her bag either. And then all of a sudden she’s lost her new shopping of the exact same purchases ? Absolute lies. Something is going on the beg is after something

Also that revolting black Doyle that her Fanny was chewing Wtf is that ?? Why’s she think it’s the tit or is that her only outfit she’s packed wow

Reactions: 13
The second hand embarrassment is RIFE on this trip. She’s not posting every 5 seconds like she usually does as she is so obviously skint and can’t afford to do anything that she deems “instagrammable” and wants to show off about. I am close to feeling sorry for her 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why has she gone there if she has no money? Was she hoping to scam people the whole holiday? Think the mate she flew with initially has pied her off 😂

Reactions: 11
She's defo topping that Voss bottle up in the bogs too. 😂 it was on the table yesterday!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
What the friggin hell is that outfit! I thought she were ready for bed. #pjs
I think she’s attempting to authenticate her Ali express pj,s as genuine Dior bought from the mall. As if Salvador wouldn’t have videoed the purchase and Dior carrier bag shouting “CUTE” like the triple AAA bleep she is

• Haha
Oh my god she’s in Dubai again. My daughters were at Dubai Hills mall when she was yesterday, I just checked they weren’t lingering in the background of the photos! It’s an odd place to go, not really a tourist area.

Reactions: 7
I thinks she's exhausted all her options now! Her jaunts are bleeping boring just like her 😴

Reactions: 6
Considering Sal claims to be such a wordly NOMAD she is dull as bleeping dishwater its the same boring old content everytime 🙄, my mate is out there on holiday at the minute for her 50th with her mates and put pictures on insta sitting on the beach watching the sunset, really nice restaurants, beach clubs all having a ball etc.... Same boring eye duck tit with her and randoms in clubs 🤔 Sal couldn't influence her way out a snide Chanel Carrier Bag if she tried 🤣🤣🤣 I doubt she lost any of her stuff twice just another bullshit ploy to make money!! Get back to Tuebrook where you belong Rat Gurrll 🤣🤣

• Haha
She'll be sat skint in her budget hotel room or trying to bum off strangers in a club/making new international best friends

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.