Sallie Axl #51 The Tuebrook ostrich, having a wine and a line

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to wear them sequin shorts when I was 14 year old going to a nappy night in the local night club (7pm to 10pm) 🥲🥲
I had some too for the teen disco and a crushed velvet pair I would swop with a cropped adidas t shirt & fila boots and extra shiny tights …. I was 14/15 too.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I had some too for the teen disco and a crushed velvet pair I would swop with a cropped adidas t shirt & fila boots and extra shiny tights …. I was 14/15 too.
Lol, reminds me of "borrowing" all my mum's super-expensive, super shiny Gossard or Wolford tights, cutting the feet off to make footless tights for under my shorts....then putting them back in her drawer like she wouldn't notice 🥴

Val will never have those "tender" mother/daughter moments that you laugh about years later though, will she?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
People still thinking it’s a flex going Dubai aswell . It’s so overdone now it’s just boring . And yes I’ve been & no it’s not cos I’m jealous

Reactions: 23
I’ve never been. I’ve never fancied it. With the likes of Sal going I deffo don’t fancy it now 🤣
People still thinking it’s a flex going Dubai aswell . It’s so overdone now it’s just boring . And yes I’ve been & no it’s not cos I’m jealous

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’ve wanted to stay at the atlantis for years but i’ve been put off by all the insta huns going there.

Same goes for Cape Verde and Mykonos.

Reactions: 8
View attachment 1623006
wtf is that outfit? 😂😂😂😂😂

just picked my daughter up from school. She walked half way home herself for the first time today. She was so full of joy. I wouldn't miss these moments for the world.

On a separate note, she would be beyond excited if it was my birthday - imagine denying your kids spending the day with you and going to a complete other country. What a sad sad life she has.
Einhorn is Finkel
Finkel is Einhorn
Check out the package on her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You can tell she has a sad life if her birthday is filled with her searching insta for birthday messages to repost, I'm Sallie look how many randoms love me cause I prioritise that attention more than my family

Reactions: 10
Jesus christ is that the Valmain blazer again?? Was hoping it got lost with the rest of her luggage.

This outfit is even better than the ostrich monstrosity from the wedding last month. She's outdone herself 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
‘Saving it for a special occasion’

Translate

‘Waiting to find a knock off version’

That dress is about the same as her yearly rent on truebrook palace

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lol, reminds me of "borrowing" all my mum's super-expensive, super shiny Gossard or Wolford tights, cutting the feet off to make footless tights for under my shorts....then putting them back in her drawer like she wouldn't notice 🥴

Val will never have those "tender" mother/daughter moments that you laugh about years later though, will she?
Yes to all of this - I remember buying tights from the local house of Fraser as it had an actual tights department. 😂 I thought I was soo FASHION.

(Carries on reading thread before I derail it after opening an Aladdin’s memory cave of early 90s memories)

Let’s see if she’s on a side salad, talking & posting Instagram philosophical quotes about life… then she’s be key deep in gak & all over the show. Standard.

I’ve wanted to stay at the atlantis for years but i’ve been put off by all the insta huns going there.

Same goes for Cape Verde and Mykonos.
I have been a few times (never to a club & when I went to gravity place zero I think it’s called with my ex we instantly left because it was full of sleeve tattooed cunts & dumb insta huns with face loads of make in ridiculous temperatures)

But I do think it’s a decent place for families too, you can definitely avoid all the porta potties & wannabe porta potties … they tend to go to the places you know you wouldn’t be interested in.

The majority of the time me & my ex played spot the sponsor - it’s quite obvious but Sal couldn’t get a foot in the door with half the woman we saw, I mean the Russian & Baltic woman are like ice queen models, they are dressed extremely classy - but you still know they are sucking 70 year old cock for Chanel.

But a luggage set & bags kind of Chanel, poor Sal would be lucky if she got an IT Luggage case.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Looks like she’s on her own, in Dubai on her birthday.
she even quoted “birthday fucked”
I’m sure she will dirty delete tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If you look at the time stamps, she literally spent a good hour in the toilet taking various boomerangs of herself 🥴 what a way to spend your birthday 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Imagine the wedgies in those shorts that's probably why she's spent hours in the bathroom 🤣couldn't be any far up her crotch/arse if she tried, those sequins are jaggy wee fuckers 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And she thinks she has a good life.

Wait until she gets back. It will be the best holiday evvvvveeeeerrrrrr

Reactions: 8
I know I’m totally going to regret this but I actually feel really sorry for her (just momentary I hope). I hope this has given her a wake up call that she can dress like a child in her big sisters wardrobe all she wants but she just seems so lonely and sad trying to fit in with these porta potty girls who are 20 years younger and stunning. Maybe time to give it up and try to regain what time she has left of her childrens lives before they go non contact.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.