Sallie Axl #51 The Tuebrook ostrich, having a wine and a line

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That @schullltz who she was with the first day has been out partying at Cavo and not one sign of old camel chops anywhere.

Reactions: 6
She went to ground last time for sometime when she was off working in DXB

she’ll resurface tomorrow no doubt

Reactions: 7
Just wondering… the laws are quite strict in Dubai … has Sal managed to get herself banged up abroad lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She went to ground last time for sometime when she was off working in DXB

she’ll resurface tomorrow no doubt
“OMG guys i slept for 18 hours. I am soyyy relaxed and ready for my birthday”

Her stories will look like this

——————————————————————————————————————————

And it will just be her eye bleeping herself and birthday messages from fellow sluts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She's having to dunk herself in sheep dip after the Sheikh shitfest from last night

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
She always goes missing for a couple of days in dubs. Funny that

I won’t be happy until a boat party bucket hat, pump wearing rrrraaatt geerrrrrrrlllll drama happens and arfans appears

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She always goes missing for a couple of days in dubs. Funny that

I won’t be happy until a boat party bucket hat, pump wearing rrrraaatt geerrrrrrrlllll drama happens and arfans appears
Dragging herself to every hotel desperately using their WiFi and minesweeping drinks as she's skint

• Haha
Reactions: 20
E01BBDC6-DD0F-4A32-A3E8-3D4673EB8A59.png

the happy birthday stories have started to roll in. Her mates done her dirty in this one

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Happy 43rd birthday Sal, hope this year brings you soyy many blessings. Hope the birthday bunny brings your bunk beds and a tattoo cover up session to hide ‘Dane’. And also your imaginary car fixed.
Hope the Arabs that have booked you stop shitting in your mouth long enough for you to have some cake.

All the best.

Your neighbours in Tuebrook xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 39
You start feeling pity towards her (it’s momentary).
But Dubai on her own in a Laduree on her birthday - she is still being superficial & trying to give an impression.

But short story a few weeks ago I was in France - on my own & went into a laduree (because I needed a piss) spent £22 on a cake & a drink to justify having a piss - then sat there raging because it cost £22 for a piss.

Ps I bleeping HATE MACARONS …

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
You start feeling pity towards her (it’s momentary).
But Dubai on her own in a Laduree on her birthday - she is still being superficial & trying to give an impression.

But short story a few weeks ago I was in France - on my own & went into a laduree (because I needed a piss) spent £22 on a cake & a drink to justify having a piss - then sat there raging because it cost £22 for a piss.

Ps I bleeping HATE MACARONS …
Never feel sorry for her. Most people at her age are happy to have a nice meal with friends and family for their birthday. I would even go away for my birthday on my own , somewhere nice like a spa to have a day of pampering by myself. But flying off to Dubai to meet some fake friends in one of the most soulless places and sitting on your own in a mall just to flex for the gram when you’ve got kids at home who probably would love to see their mum on her birthday is just plain narcissistic. And weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.