Sallie Axl #51 The Tuebrook ostrich, having a wine and a line

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she got a red wine and a rosé on the go?

All she’s doing is admiring herself

Reactions: 3
Yeah it’s the eye bleeping herself for me…it’s the constant changing of the angle to try and get a good one…little tip Sal…there isn’t one you dried up old hag 😂😂

Reactions: 8
She’s proper slipped up there. She will no doubt say they’re vegan sausages now. I reckon it’s for her and she eats the rest and leaves the sausages. THAT DOESNT MAKE YOU VEGAN HUN

Reactions: 10
Why she filming herself while playing games with a child n posting on socials haha!! Weird as duck ! Enjoy ya night love put the phone down! You’ll only have half a hour left before the kids shipped back off HOME with nanny

Reactions: 10
Sausage casserole with coleslaw and Yorkshire puddings 🤯 crackhead food

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Lard Arse Lisa must be there because there was a whole tin of pointless peas on the stove, too. For some bizarre reason (why? Whyyy?) I remember Lisa piling the peas on her plate before 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.