Sallie Axl #51 The Tuebrook ostrich, having a wine and a line

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she a little manic today?
She reminds me of my mum when she’s manic…signing up for a college course and 100 mile run, it’s all we hear about for a week, then forgets it, goes back on the meds & blames them for not being able to finish anything.
And the cycle continues……

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ooooh shes bloody on one today int she!! Universal credit must have landed.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I did the 5am club for a bit. And it takes serious dedication. I had to go bed at like 8pm when the kids did to be able to do it. Which sometimes isn’t possible. And I will admit, it did make me quite productive. When I was finally getting the kids to school I felt very accomplished. But let’s be Frank, this is just another thing she’s seen someone else do and latched onto. Not a bleeping chance ia she gonna do it. It’ll be funnt to watch tho

Reactions: 13
She doesn’t get so much done because of the 5am club, she gets so much done because she’s unemployed and doesn’t have custody of her kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Her new hair looks nice. However, it will last 2 weeks the amount of times she touches it/ gets matted with spunk.

Her natural hair is such a state as per this mornings stories

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s got this obsession with her tiktok views at the minute…she doesn’t have the commitment ability to do well on tiktok..the people on their treat it like a full time job, they literally do nothing else 😂😂 no way she’s dedicated enough to compete… she’s a very small fish in a very big pond….and actually dare I say it there’s people on there that I think are worse humans than our Sal 😂😂

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but her “Frank’s Factory Flooring” style ads for the car place on her stories made me SCREAM! Oh my god she’s hilarious!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s so awkward when she talks into the camera, I can't look.
It’s because she knows everything she says is a load of shite!!!!! Scared to slip up with the accents aswell 🤣 Absolute Mess! Who has time of a morning for 75 stories and to get a bath before taking your kids to school 😂😂😂

• Haha
Sal trying to make everything about her again, this time with the hurricane.
Might have been going to Miami, Dubai, Skegness or whatever, but she’s still living in that rented flat in Tuebrook. She can’t see the irony in that can she.

Reactions: 5
Who’s she trying impress with these ridiculous outfits 😂😂😂😂just stick a pair of leggings and hoody on ….. what a head she is .

Reactions: 4
It’s because she knows everything she says is a load of shite!!!!! Scared to slip up with the accents aswell 🤣 Absolute Mess! Who has time of a morning for 75 stories and to get a bath before taking your kids to school 😂😂😂
I think the last time i managed a bath in the morning was when my youngest was violently sick all over me. But then I had the other kids in the bath with me. So it certainly wasn’t relaxing!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.