Sallie Axl #51 The Tuebrook ostrich, having a wine and a line

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly don’t know how her lips haven’t burst yet

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
A respectful place for designer shoes 😂 What's she going on about just take them to a cobbler and be done with it, nobody wants to respect your crusty fungal shoes

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The ostrich has landed. I repeat, the ostrich has landed. Live on TikTok informing us of her full day of gym, spa then nails. All while making Koka noodles for lunch.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s such a loser. She’s got nothing of importance going on in her life at all yet makes no effort to get her kids back full time.
She could easily have had them back by now and it’s not like she’s not got the time to take care of them, at this point it’s a choice.
Shes choosing to live a sad, lonely, unfulfilling existence over having her daughters with her. She’s scum.

Reactions: 15
Sorry that ripped hoodie is the most ridiculous thing ever. Just had to say that- as you were.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Is it by any chance Zen Blythes birthday????

Also this is the first i’ve heard of him being her bestie in the whole time i’ve been aware of her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That's what I meant, she's so ridic she uses a filter even with half her face covered, vain twit!
I just can’t imagine spending all that money and having all that tit in my face and still using filters.

Mind you she’s probably spent next to nothing. “Can anyone inject me tomorrow asap please in Liverpool it’s urgent”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bestest friend evvveeerrrrr ...but we've never heard of him before. Ill put money on it he wasnt born "Zen Blythe" either...pretentious name like Axl. And I wish she'd throw that rat gnawed hoodie in the bleeping bin, what's the point? It's not keeping her warm and it's not fashionable,

Reactions: 10
Zen is and old old mate, he was there a lot when she was pregnant with her youngest but she pissed him off like she does everyone else - Hence why all the pics of them together are from years back 🤣

Reactions: 21
Zen is and old old mate, he was there a lot when she was pregnant with her youngest but she pissed him off like she does everyone else - Hence why all the pics of them together are from years back 🤣
She digs him up every year from that graveyard of broken friendships she has 🤣
He hasn't been on the scene in forever which says it all really!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Yep I don’t think she’s posted any photos or stories hanging out with him for the past 4 years probably! He’s 100% sick of her tit.

Reactions: 8
So I listened to the podcast ….

The views on TikTok are insignificant - she has 2k views in 3 days, the first one with grubby Gia has 3.5k

Her crusty smokers cough makes me ill, her saying she had been in a polyamorous relationship before made me die. She literally shared the bed with holiday rep Charlie for 5 days before crunching his Nokia 5220 in rage. She went on about sex parties in Tulum, didn’t know what pegging was until the past few years and eluded to being a sex worker but not admitting it.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So basically the podcast series aren’t about empowering women they are about her sex life.

Like every other 2 bit OF girls podcasts then.

Reactions: 12
Yep I don’t think she’s posted any photos or stories hanging out with him for the past 4 years probably! He’s 100% sick of her tit.
I'm sure he was (is?) vegan and that's probably what made her vegan for five mins! She went through a phase of posting him.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.