Sallie Axl #51 The Tuebrook ostrich, having a wine and a line

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She reckons it’s vitiligo. If she didn’t insist on being the colour of a freshly ronsealed garden fence it probably wouldn’t even be noticeable.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sal's got the "mange' pass it on 🤣🤣🤣 she must have a serious amount of time on her hands to be looking on Google and diagnosing herself with all these conditions 🤔 #DrSal #haveadayoff

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Defo not vitaligo. It’s a fungal infection on the skin. Nothing abit of daktakort and clean eating can’t fix. Like above, stop nasal tanners. Stop rubbing greasy dirty hand through your hair and touching things and touching your face.
she’s such a bloody drama queen.
And why does she feel the need to ask random people that follow her absolutely everything, to diagnose her, remedies. How to get places, where to buy stuff. What time shops open etc. the constant attention seeking is mad. Epesically when most of the time she is getting hate. (Well from what I see in her lives). Imagine having to talk into your phone basically to yourself all day because you have no real decent friends you can talk to on a personal level. Only friends to drink with. Or Randomer’s she latches on to. What a sad sad life.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Sal's got the "mange' pass it on 🤣🤣🤣 she must have a serious amount of time on her hands to be looking on Google and diagnosing herself with all these conditions 🤔 #DrSal #haveadayoff
Bet Dr Hilary is quaking in his boots with Dr Sal on the horizon🩺💊

• Haha
Reactions: 9
100 % of these illnesses and conditions she allegedly has are due to the amount of shite she puts into her body on a weekly basis. Coke, booze, nicotine, tanning nasal spray, Botox etc.

No amount of gym sessions posing in front of the mirror is gonna hide the damage she’s doing to her body and mind.

Every bit of her is toxic

• Heart
Reactions: 15
As a parent with a child who is highly suspected of having ADHD. On the pathway to beinf diagnosed but it’s not as simple as ticking boxes. It sure does piss me right off seeing the “I’ve got ADHD” cos we see a few symptoms. I mean, I saw a thing that said if you loose your keys a lot that that can be ADHD. That’s how general some of the symptoms are. “I lost my keys. Must be because I have ADHD”
Yeah over three years now we’ve been battling to get an ehcp statement for my son who’s have behavioural problems and suspected adhd . I’m literally on the phone daily to the school and his senco team . You can’t just diagnose yourself Sal 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Vitiligo 🤣🤣🤣 alright Michael Jackson
She's that bleeping bored of her own, boring, soulless life she has to sit in that pit, thinking of imaginary illnesses.

She's bleeping deranged. What fella would put up with her antics.

She will defo die alone with not 1 person around her

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t understand her car posts?

What’s a soul trader?

Why is the engine in the boot?

Is she driving it or just sat in it stationary

God my heads mashed 🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 19
bleeping thick bleep self diagnosing herself, my sister has vitiligo and it looks nothing like your scabby head!

Reactions: 6
Yeah over three years now we’ve been battling to get an ehcp statement for my son who’s have behavioural problems and suspected adhd . I’m literally on the phone daily to the school and his senco team . You can’t just diagnose yourself Sal 🤦🏼‍♀️
We got my sons diagnosis today, after 4 & 1/2 years on the waiting list 😩🔫

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s so full of tit with her self diagnosing. I have BPD (borderline personality disorder). Diagnosed in my early twenties. With medication and therapy on and off over the years I am managing to live a normal balanced life. Happily married, children, own my house, have a decent job etc. She’s just a narcissist who drinks too much and takes drugs.

Reactions: 20
We got my sons diagnosis today, after 4 & 1/2 years on the waiting list 😩🔫
My little one was put on the waiting last July and its a 4 year wait in our area.

I’m glad your son finally got his diagnosis and i hope it gets you the support he needs if he doesn’t have it already 💙

Sal is a range rover wanker 👊🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She's always going on about how amazing her skin is with no filter! Now she's saying it's got a problem? Can't keep up with her. Go to the docs or a dermatologist if you're worried, not randoms on Insta.

Reactions: 5
“Libra season is in… tact” 😂😂😂 that doesn’t even make any sense.. the girl can’t string a de tan e together… she’s mentioned her birthday.. maybe “Dubia… Miami .. or Milan fashion week” 😂😂😂 she’s off her head… imagine her at fashion week.. maybe spend your birthday with your kids like any normal mother … oh wait

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.