Sallie Axl #51 The Tuebrook ostrich, having a wine and a line

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I hearimg things? Sal talking about the new seasons fashion , whilst shes gone out in slippers and scabby hoodie full of dog hairs!. 🐶

Im not even commenting on the lips. There are literally no words!💋

Reactions: 8
What is the deal with the Spanish cleaning products? I’ve seen a few people on Instagram mentioning them?

Don't think they were even her's, think she had a cleaner in.
Who keeps cleaning stuff in a cardboard box.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What is the deal with the Spanish cleaning products? I’ve seen a few people on Instagram mentioning them?
Mainly people who adore crused velvet, grey interiors and rangeys love the Spanish products.
Il stick to dettol 😊

What the duck has she come as 😂 them pedalo stompers are like what you get from the middle aisle in Aldi 😂😂

(dunno why it automatically changed that p word, you know what i mean 😂)
Those pointed, blagmain blazers went out of fashion about 4 years ago. 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Mainly people who adore crused velvet, grey interiors and rangeys love the Spanish products.
Il stick to dettol 😊

Those pointed, blagmain blazers went out of fashion about 4 years ago. 🥴🥴
Dettol is the one 💚

Everything she wears is a few generations out of date

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her absolutely annihilated 🍷, faux Scouse accent at the end of her stories, talking to her daughter (assume it is) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.