Sallie Axl #51 The Tuebrook ostrich, having a wine and a line

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Sal making 9/11 about her, news flash Sal, you left two days prior to it happening so you weren’t actually there and we’re not in any danger 🙄 such a grief tourist

Reactions: 10
Me too.. Have a look at companies house from Jan this year.

Sorry to derail from Sal huns....as you were.
Well that is interesting indeed! I can’t believe there isn’t a thread on her or that more people aren’t as nosey as us 😂

Reactions: 1
Her mum trying to pout 🤮 fucks sake grow a pair you prick
Her grotesque enabling, beast of a mother really fucks me off.

Not a chance I'd be out with my daughter whoring it, knowing I've got to look after her kids in the morning.

Reactions: 19
Every time I see her mum pout and pose with Sallie I absolutely cringe. Clearly mum is thick and sees nothing wrong with her daughters behaviour 🤢

Reactions: 18
What’s the significance of this sinead? Can someone fill us in 🙏🏻
Well - ive only jumped on the Sinead thing cos im a nosey witch🤣.
BUT -- i know girls that have been to her salon for make up etc so thought id try and find out a bit of gossip ha ha.
And why the duck was she out with Scabby Axl!

Reactions: 3
What’s the significance of this sinead? Can someone fill us in 🙏🏻
No huge significance, she is a girl from Manchester who has a beauty salon, I think she used to do make up for ITV then started a make up academy and it went from there.
I am just curious about her as she was with a guy for years called Dane (I think) who disappeared off for ages (went to prison I believe) and now she’s always super cagey about whether she is dating or not. She will post AMA’s and answer any about relationships/people asking if she has sugar daddies saying mind your own business but is always flaunting designer gear even though she doesn’t seem to actually do any work and the salon looks like it’s about to be struck off so clearly not getting the money from there…
I’m not surprised she’s out with Axl, they look like one another with all the surgery and there’s clearly something “not quite right” with Sinead. They’ll have fallen out by tomorrow though 😂

Reactions: 5
No huge significance, she is a girl from Manchester who has a beauty salon, I think she used to do make up for ITV then started a make up academy and it went from there.
I am just curious about her as she was with a guy for years called Dane (I think) who disappeared off for ages (went to prison I believe) and now she’s always super cagey about whether she is dating or not. She will post AMA’s and answer any about relationships/people asking if she has sugar daddies saying mind your own business but is always flaunting designer gear even though she doesn’t seem to actually do any work and the salon looks like it’s about to be struck off so clearly not getting the money from there…
I’m not surprised she’s out with Axl, they look like one another with all the surgery and there’s clearly something “not quite right” with Sinead. They’ll have fallen out by tomorrow though 😂
Her fella isn’t Sals infamous Dane is he 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s now self diagnosed herself as having adhd because her slaggy mate claims to have it. You don’t have adhd Sal it takes ages to get that diagnosed, you’re just a coke head. That’s all. It’s cocaine not adhd.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Shes such a head. Im sure she trawls through peoples social media and thinks - 'oh ill have a bit of that!' .

Reactions: 8
As a parent with a child who is highly suspected of having ADHD. On the pathway to beinf diagnosed but it’s not as simple as ticking boxes. It sure does piss me right off seeing the “I’ve got ADHD” cos we see a few symptoms. I mean, I saw a thing that said if you loose your keys a lot that that can be ADHD. That’s how general some of the symptoms are. “I lost my keys. Must be because I have ADHD”

Reactions: 14
So val has diagnosed her self with adhd 🙄 she said it is a struggle to get up of a morning…. Now it makes sense why she doesn’t take her kids to school my bad. Thought it was because she is a bleeping tit show of a mother and a dirty scruffy minty smelly crab! 🦀

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I work with parents who are diagnosed with EUPD/BPD who think they have ADHD. They speak to the community mental health team who say that more likely these are PD symptoms not ADHD symptoms… they’re also drug users so lifestyle associated too.

* Absolutely not saying this is the case for all. Sallie has more than likely diagnosed herself because it’s in on social media right now.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.