Sallie Axl #51 The Tuebrook ostrich, having a wine and a line

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t she do this every month any way ?

Some one please put this girl in the bin
🤢 spending Christmas with 1 kid. She needs to duck off now
She only ever seems to have visitation with the littlest over the xmas period.

She has probably added herself to her mums booking for a saga shagfest again

Reactions: 6
Her tits are already on their last legs, she needs to stay away from wired bras. They're ready to pop ffs
Screenshot_20220913-222613_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220913-222802_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Poor Vegas has still got his birthday badge on my dog would have had that off within 30 seconds

Reactions: 7
Oooof she’s rough as duck in them lingerie photos! Why does she never pick a bra that fits!!! 🤢

Reactions: 9
So according to Sal she's been sectioned and diagnosed with personality disorders etc when she was a teen but they missed the ADHD? Yeah sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
One minute she is staying away from SM.

next she's posing around on SM in her knickers

• Haha
Reactions: 14
As if she is buying a shiney new car, PCP may be.

What was her other car on?

We can all go and sit in a dealership and pretend

Reactions: 3
Sk she is buying a new car and Gettin her old one fixed? Sorry but in Liverpool today there is no sun why has she got bleeping sun glasses on. Soft twit

Reactions: 6
bleeping soul trader 😂😂😂 Jesus Chris she’s special. Didn’t she say the other day she’s found someone else to fix the car? And earlier she said new car day. Which is it?

Reactions: 18
Just when I think she can’t get any thicker… why would a garage fix her car if she ain’t paying for it? Stupid head.

What I wanna know is….when’s her song coming out? 😂😂 don’t tell me all that studio time was another load of shite? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And she’s proud of causing her mother distress.. just proves what a tit mother she is thinking this is funny 🤬
Imagine that poor woman driving round the woods shining a touch to see her Sal getting rattled by some scally

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.