Sallie Axl #51 The Tuebrook ostrich, having a wine and a line

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she look like she’s back at the airport? Forgot my outfit so think I’d better head home?!! 😂 she’s so bizarre!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
i don't know why she likes going on holiday so much when she always has a massive drama, at what point do you finally realise you're the problem? Funny as duck for us though!

Reactions: 17
If I saw her in that mall I’d have to throw her over the balcony. That’s my fave mall. I don’t want her there hahahaha. She’s such a meffy scruffy beg

She’s seriously on heavy drugs that girl

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
How the bleeping duck does she actually get through a single day? Jesus wept

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Something about that filter she uses makes her head look so weird . I can’t explain it like it’s been stuck on or her heads to big for her neck 😂😂😂looks so bizarre

Reactions: 6
What's the point of paying business class to fly somewhere when it leaves you with no money when you get to your destination? And walking about on your own, clearly lying about losing the shopping you didn't buy! Make it make sense Val

Reactions: 19
Wow, she’s looking like she’s having a tit birthday to be fair!
I would be pretty miffed if I spent it alone like she is.., you know, without her kids, friends or family and working.

Reactions: 11
Wow, she’s looking like she’s having a tit birthday to be fair!
I would be pretty miffed if I spent it alone like she is.., you know, without her kids, friends or family and working.
Exactly! Like why would you want to spend your birthday with fake , so called friends! I love spending my birthday doing things with my kids and then maybe a meal out with friends !

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.