Sallie Axl #51 The Tuebrook ostrich, having a wine and a line

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha "going to bring the girls here" - my arse. You're there to shag punters luv. Imagine watching the other families in the pool together while your girls have been left at home with The Enabler so you can sit there pouting with yet another random brass.

Reactions: 16
Lost her hand luggage in the airport with her snide LV bag and Balenciaga sliders but shes found the infamous LV sliders to shuffle around in 😂 surprised they’ve still got soles
If she cracks out those pearl encrusted ones I will die! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Haha "going to bring the girls here" - my arse. You're there to shag punters luv. Imagine watching the other families in the pool together while your girls have been left at home with The Enabler so you can sit there pouting with yet another random brass.
Somehow I don't think the girls would find it entertaining that their mum is getting shat and pissed on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So Val's mate is out eating platters of oysters and caviar whilst Val has booked into a hotel on her own to watch Netflix in bed, what's gone on there, then? (*sniggers*)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So Val's mate is out eating platters of oysters and caviar whilst Val has booked into a hotel on her own to watch Netflix in bed, what's gone on there, then? (*sniggers*)
Ready for her job tomorrow to fund the rest of the trip?

Reactions: 5
Ready for her job tomorrow to fund the rest of the trip?

Wondering if she's already had the knockback tonight, if her mate had set her something up...

Punter...You look like a camel and smell like one, too

Val.........

Punter.png

Reactions: 11
The punter probably had one look at her slimy, Stinky body and fucked off home for a wank instead.

Imagine sat there on holiday watching netflix in bed, complete sad fucker

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Slightly off topic while we wait for her dubai exploits to start, but I was thinking about the lies about the school run etc which she stories constantly. I wonder if it’s because she’s getting too old sell herself as a young party girl in her 20s and is going for the MILF angle to all her potential punters on insta, as she is well aware all her regular and tattle followers know she doesn’t have her kids.

I read on another thread that girls often fabricate a family life once they get a bit older to maintain or get new clientele in that category… how true it is I don’t know 😂

Reactions: 11
The girls she’s with is having steak and chips for lunch, Sal is having that little bowl of tomatoes and feta.

Side Salad Sal… always.

She’s “lost” her hand luggage so she hasn’t got her purse or any cash to pay for any of this, I can guarantee it. There will be a big falling out by the end of today, if there hasn’t been one already.

ETA: oh there we go!
0C42A698-8019-4A0A-94D8-F90E8222C8CD.jpeg
EF11E14B-664C-43F9-A026-89B3B3067257.jpeg
EC168D3F-27CF-434F-B7E3-004AA4CEE5CF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The girls she’s with is having steak and chips for lunch, Sal is having that little bowl of tomatoes and feta.

Side Salad Sal… always.

She’s “lost” her hand luggage so she hasn’t got her purse or any cash to pay for any of this, I can guarantee it. There will be a big falling out by the end of today, if there hasn’t been one already.
Pity her travel companion didn't check out tattle 1st to see how sal rinses people time and time again!! The tuebrook con artist is always on the beg.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The travel companion was out being wined and dined last night with someone else....then this, this morning.

TravCom.png

Wonder if she's on about her date? Or Val 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.