Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
Skint because her sugar daddy fucked her off

Omg just realised I’m a VIP member 😍 what an accomplishment haha

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
She went to ground last time for sometime when she was off working in DXB

she’ll resurface tomorrow no doubt
β€œOMG guys i slept for 18 hours. I am soyyy relaxed and ready for my birthday”

Her stories will look like this

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

And it will just be her eye fucking herself and birthday messages from fellow sluts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

wiganuser

VIP Member
Here she is, banging on about the ink dolls like they were some fucking famous band.

Nothing but a bunch of skanks dressed in stripperwear performing at a few nightclubs. Hardly fucking groundbreaking was it πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Alexa456

Zen is and old old mate, he was there a lot when she was pregnant with her youngest but she pissed him off like she does everyone else - Hence why all the pics of them together are from years back 🀣
She digs him up every year from that graveyard of broken friendships she has 🀣
He hasn't been on the scene in forever which says it all really!

• Haha
Reactions: 26

the_moonins

VIP Member
The way she is spending her birthday is exactly how she is as a person… alone and superficial. I honestly can’t think of a more depressing way to spend a birthday than alone, walking around shops and pretending to a load of bought bot followers that I’m buying designer things.

gingrog

VIP Member
Her house is so bland. It looks like Becky Bumhole was her designer 🀣
Now, now...it's not that bad!!! πŸ˜‚

I love all the plants going through various stages of death in the house. Off she tootles back to ikea to buy more and put them back in a dark corner to die again πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Haha

Lyla001

VIP Member
Sal paying tribute on 9/11- eye fucks the camera:

I was there two days before
I went to visit my auntie- didnt i? (To the enabler)
I went shopping on ground floor

I had jet leg ,then saw the news

Anyway...........thinking of people in America today.

Cunt.

• Haha

Chi4

VIP Member
Omg she’s so embarrassing!! The grooms speech and she’s shouting most of the way through it - he said something about his bride being the luckiest woman in the world and val shouts NO YOU ARE!!! πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄ lay off the vino Orville!!
Noooooo keep drinking the wine Sorville πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Haha

Cady1954

VIP Member
Let's start a gofundme for Vegas to spend the rest of his life in witness protection.

• Haha
  • Heart

RuEvenReal

I don't get it. If i take my kid shopping, which i try and avoid like the plague πŸ˜‚ dinner is maccies or subway. Who the fck takes a kid to each brushetta and them sexy peppers πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ had to get the Flannels bag in the shot. Bet Sals never even been near an actual flannel πŸ˜‚ #mankyminge

• Haha