Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sir John Elton

VIP Member
So I listened to the podcast ….

The views on TikTok are insignificant - she has 2k views in 3 days, the first one with grubby Gia has 3.5k

Her crusty smokers cough makes me ill, her saying she had been in a polyamorous relationship before made me die. She literally shared the bed with holiday rep Charlie for 5 days before crunching his Nokia 5220 in rage. She went on about sex parties in Tulum, didn’t know what pegging was until the past few years and eluded to being a sex worker but not admitting it.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
Sal was quiet yesterday. Clearly made a fucking arse of herself at the wedding and got the fear. Picking the dried-up bits of gear out of her nose. Hair turned into a ratty birds nest. Soyyyy blessed 🧿

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
I don’t feel sorry for her at all if she has lost her car. She has enough to go on holidays, nights out and stays in hotels then she should have enough to pay her bills.

She always goes missing for a couple of days in dubs. Funny that

I won’t be happy until a boat party bucket hat, pump wearing rrrraaatt geerrrrrrrlllll drama happens and arfans appears

• Haha
Worked hard my arse
Your fanny has worked hard, and so has your stomach taking in more jizz than I’ve had cups of tea (and that’s a lot)
Imagine getting to high school and everyone finding out your Ma shags people on only fans. I’d die.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

tete

I actually feel kind of bad for her atm.

Rangey has obviously been taken off her, I can only assume she tried to stab it’s parent…

She’s probably on a raging comedown from the wedding she blagged a plus one for. Now she’s having to continue the “I’m a parent not a brass” charade, must be exhausting

• Haha

Sunsetlass

Chatty Member
Why do all these twats get dressed and have to show everyone how clever they are that they can get dressed…..then share this with a video it’s so fucking cringe…….twisting round like a piece of fusilli and pushing their arsehole lips in a camera what is fucking going on

• Haha
I hope one of the relatives gets slaughtered and asks Sal what the fuck she thinks she’s doing turning up to someone’s wedding looking like a multicoloured flamingo

• Haha

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
That gym tik tok was the most hilarious thing I’ve ever seen 😂😂😂😂😂😂 it was as if someone else had filmed and she was just randomly commenting, like she was shocked when an image of her would pop up 😂

Also I don’t think she’s got an upgraded membership. If it’s like mine you get access to pool but the spa facilities like the wellness room etc are extra 🙄

But honestly I’ve never cringed more in my life. Videoing waiting at traffic lights, showing us her getting out the car at the car park

“Guys it’s got a really nice car park to park your car in” 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 what the actual fuck hahahahahahahahaha

You can use the lift *with this upgraded membership* incase your legs get tired 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

A. Youre at a gym
B. Sure they don’t expect wheelchair bound people to take the stairs lmao

• Haha

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
27 years of friendship but I’ve never heard her mention her once 😂 wonder if she was her Mums plus one

• Haha