Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cilla Slack

VIP Member
Sitting in bizzo cosplaying one of the Appleton sisters from mid to late nineties All Saints.

You ain't no Shaznay, hun.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
I remember from her recent cooking on cocaine live that she said that she's got one of the kids over Christmas and she was considering spending it abroad. That probs means that The Enabler fancies another Turkey and Tinsel holiday in Tenerife, and Val will tag along looking for fresh meat.
Cooking on cocaine live 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30

RattyBumBum

She’s now self diagnosed herself as having adhd because her slaggy mate claims to have it. You don’t have adhd Sal it takes ages to get that diagnosed, you’re just a coke head. That’s all. It’s cocaine not adhd.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

silent.movie

The human furbee’s behaviour was comical, her need to feel like the main character even in someone else’s life is actually mental hahaha.

I know life isn’t about fitting in, and living it how you want - but then there’s Val, who is living like she’s the only person that matters even on someone else’s big day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Justnosey100

Chatty Member
0A877F7F-888B-4AE4-86AC-0C93CE193461.jpeg
I’m guessing this was posted months ago but I cba to go through the thread so incase it wasn’t….Would explain what happened to the rangeyyyy

• Wow
  • Haha

Poppykisses87

Standing up and heckling through the speech 🥴 the bride also looked furious during the first dance when Sal approached her 😑 She’s definitely going to be that guest that everyone is talking about the next day.
seems like throughout this whole day she’s tried to share the attention with the bride. Getting right in her face for pics and videos, her awful attention seeking Orville dress, on the dance floor when no one else was then rushing straight up within an inch of the couple, being loud during the speech. Can imagine what everyone else is thinking!
Absolutely vile and narcissistic.

On a separate note - how many guys do we reckon she’s been trying to score a business deal with tonight?! I bet she’s sniffing around watching to see who gives wrapped presents or envelopes on the gift table to see who she should target next ! hope the post box is secure! 🤣

Weezaweeza

Chatty Member
You guys are making me feel bad - my cat was 3 today and all I got her was a 99p pack of ham from the spar! I could learn a trick or two from val (in many ways I’m sure)

• Haha

kermucklowe

Chatty Member
For God's sake, what is she thinking, never mind Burning Man, she doing it herself, Gurning Woman

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Chi4

VIP Member
She’s gone quiet , she has either
1-passed out
2-pulled and filming for her OF
3- shagging in a bush

• Haha

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
Lmao why is she making out the owner of flannels has personally invited her to lunch and given her free beauty products 😂

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
Reckons she got the sickest dress today (the balenciaga one) but she’s not wearing it tonight she’s saving it for another special occasion.

Translated to she’s ordered it off Ali Express.

• Haha
  • Heart