Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
I honestly love her brass balls. Turning up like that with ya lamb flaps out and bag of gear in tow. Absolutely zero self awareness. She'll be clinging on to anyone who looks at her, give it a few hours and it'll be ARRRRIBAAAA time

• Haha
Reactions: 25

FruityTooty

Chatty Member
I think she messages her international family on insta while they are posting their holiday stories and when they say "Oh yeah you should come it's amazing" she books a flight and just rocks up to their villa/apartments and expects to stay. She hasn't shown off her room or hotel has she? She will have said it's fine, she doesn't need a room of her own because she'll be out 'vibing' all the time. There'll be piles of stinking nylon hooker outfits and torn extensions all over their stylish villa. I bet it's so embarrassing for them.
Spot on this.

....and the constant monologue of her life story - move the fuck on Val.You haven't exactly built a meaningful life since to be constantly revisiting the past.
3D1F5870-B10C-4BF7-8AD4-8780008ACC58.png

Slept 24 hours? My A R S E 😂😂
And missing your babies so much that you're staying another week? Also my A R S E 😂😂

Shittest Mum to ever walk the planet her!

JE172

VIP Member
I’m with you there, your life is a freak show
Talk about a Freudian slip with the typo there 😂 she literally lives for the validation off strangers on the internet, she won’t last 24 hours before she’s back posting publicly!!

• Haha
Yeeeaaaahhh Sal’s had a good month off the paying punters! Listen Everyone ( in case ya missed it), she’s got a privatebox to watch Coldplay 🥴🥴🥴 and all it’s taken is getting fuked off a few randoms, eating side salad after side salad, and abandoning her kids ( bar sleeping in sweaty van with one of them )plus her mum for a couple of nights! She’s living the fuking dream 🥳🥳 all be it a germ riddled, conscious killing, laughing stock dream! But still the fukin dream eh Sal 🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾

**** that should read conscience killing 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

TaylorMomsen

Chatty Member
Aww her little plastic jacket is an Ali express special - I saw them when I was searching for tacky jackets to take to vegas!

• Haha

Queenie Pop

95BC329B-5345-4417-87B5-C59DFFE00B65.jpeg

I mean. Where do we start rat gurlz

The Johnny Munk stain on the arm
The stretched crutch seam
The SHEIN material screwed up
The sausage lips
The Ali express jacket
The boss eyes peering over the Poundland sunnies
The scruffy hair
The shape of the head

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

J2607

VIP Member
View attachment 1457508
The reason they were always the last ones standing is because he was a hugely into the gak. I'm sure she was right there next to him scavenging off him and now has the cheek to post about how much she loved him?
He ran up a massive drug debt which he couldn't afford to pay, so took his own life. She should feel ashamed!
How does she manage to spell soul two different ways in the same paragraph.

• Haha

Lonewolf

VIP Member
That hand warp is fucking comical 🤣 also why the fuck would anyone pack a pair of black pleather biker boots to go to mykonos hahahaha they look absolutely ridiculous 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Lyla001

VIP Member
So shes on holiday, basically doing what she does most days in the UK.

Scavs off people
Writhing about in that fuckin bikini, eyefucking the camera
Living her best life
Sunbathing & pool
Not looking after her kids

Same shit, different location

• Haha

Justdrinkingtea

@Chi4 - You called it this morning hun. But shes left us in suspense until now. - cant go because of vaccine issues. 🙄ok Sal. Lying fucker.
How could anyone be arsed to lie like that👊🏻
More to the point, how could she lie to us and lead us on like this? 😭 my evening is RUINED!

• Haha