Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

silent.movie

Just checked out her hosts IG stories, looks like it was her last day in Mykonos today, no wonder Baxel’s got off! Ran away before she has to pay her share of the villa 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
She’s seems very erratic atm!

uploading random tik toks about child support. Weird dig at an ex on how much money you both make (very vulgar) then she’s going back to work cause she doesn’t wanna go out anymore.. she’s obvs fell out with ALOT of people this summer and can’t tag along anywhere now 🙄 sounds like she’s fell out with her regular client too! Still find it weird how she checked in that fancy london hotel and claimed she fell asleep all night.. I reckon he pied her off.

she’s now on a come down clearly!

also is she staying at a different house? Has she been kicked out 🤷🏼‍♀️

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
Side salad Sal is back!

You could break a window with that bit of "chicken", if that's what it is. Looks drier than a camel's arse. Specifically, the one she fell off.

1658757997656.png

• Haha
  • Heart

I am undercover

Chatty Member
I stopped following Sals threads over a year ago now because she was so fucking boring just doing that same cycle of deserting her kids, partying and then pitying her own mental health…

popped back in now to see if owts changed. As IF she’s still doing the same old shite!!! Fucking hell she’s about 80 now does this never end ?! She’s a fucking car crash I can’t help but fall into watching this mess again 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Papparazzo1

So she posted in Feb this year that she was going to Burning Man, but has only just realised that she can't because of covid stuff?

Yeh alright ye bad bullshitter. You were never going!

Also, we still don't know who Dane is!!!

laughing

VIP Member
Ah babes, she can't go, she don't have the covid vaccine.

Don't believe she was ever going and I reckon she has had the vaccine.

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
It's Vegas isn't it 🤣
I knew it was wrong, was sitting here thinking I’m sure that’s not right 😂 Elvis is something to do with SMD thread, one of the girls half brothers name is Presley and someone called him Elvis. Yeh it’s Vegas haha. Same thing 🤣

• Haha

Lonewolf

VIP Member
View attachment 1457508
The reason they were always the last ones standing is because he was a hugely into the gak. I'm sure she was right there next to him scavenging off him and now has the cheek to post about how much she loved him?
He ran up a massive drug debt which he couldn't afford to pay, so took his own life. She should feel ashamed!
I bet she hardly knew him 🙄

Ooo-TheNews

She has contradicted herself in every single post today.
Kids dads aren’t there for them, but she is constantly on holidays.

She is enjoying being home, she’s missing Mykonos.

She’s staying in till her mates wedding, books a day party for tomorrow.

Not going to start working again, till September, next thing she’s tarting herself about the place.

Exhausting.

Reactions: 22
Why on her videos is she ‘breeze block man in a frock’ shape but on the grid, it’s a totally different body shape with bendy hands 🧐?? I bet the punters that fall for the filters when they book her ask for a discount or even freebies and she prob says ‘just put me up for a week and buy me side salads, anything as long as I don’t have to go home to my bratty kids’ 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22