Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NikkieInTheCity

Ive never commented before but couldnt resist after seeing the dress shes wearing for the wedding. Fuckinell some needs to pluck that turkey, she looks a bloody show 🫣🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 27

silent.movie

Why does she constantly have this external monologue of her life, like she was the greatest of all time for doing anything?

Love, you literally own nothing in your life, the only thing you have is your kids which you can’t wait to get rid of at any opportunity, you’re not some mad intrepid explorer with a million friends, you keep bringing up life events from 12 years ago… move the fuck onnnnn

• Haha

GossipingWitch

It's dickheads like her shoving shit up their noses that contribute to all this gang violence in the city, hypocrite as usual!

• Heart
#best sunset ever!! Lol. Do you know what the best sunset I’ve ever seen is Sal? When I took the kids on our first holiday away together as a single mum, we sat on the beach and watched the sun go down that’s over ten years ago now and my kids were 5 and 8 at the time and still remember it now, guess what yours will remember you putting your fanny out to anyone for cash oh and also the memories of trying to stab their dad in front of them, we’ll done hun, round of applause to you 👏🏻 😂😂

• Heart

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Soz but I’m fucking stunned that no one has got onto her fucking pancake of a hand on this 🤣
466DA5E8-2D4A-43B0-9FBE-CAE3A9617396.jpeg

• Haha

FruityTooty

Chatty Member
6A39E481-B397-4B9D-8283-B66E3D5408F5.png

What is she even on about? The girl was shot in her own home - the address was targeted. Everyone knows they were after her drug dealing boyfriend. Absolutely zero to do with what watches & things being stolen. She has to have a say on just about everything doesn't she. Even when it's not relevant. Such a moron.

How are busy and broke opposite to each other? You can work hard and still be broke (like most people these days). Broke =/= lazy.

Also call me old fashioned but I prefer men to just be decent human beings, their wages don't really come into it. Would much rather be with a decent man than a rich one that I felt the need to stab in front of my kid. 🤷‍♀️
It’s not really a topic Sallie needs to overly worry herself about as she’s unlikely to get any type of man broke or not.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Fat-tits

VIP Member
So the selfish, grubby little minger extends her mykanos trip another week for some Aussie pawn but only takes her child away for three fucking days in a camper van. What a scum excuse for a mum

MesaLoca

I think she messages her international family on insta while they are posting their holiday stories and when they say "Oh yeah you should come it's amazing" she books a flight and just rocks up to their villa/apartments and expects to stay. She hasn't shown off her room or hotel has she? She will have said it's fine, she doesn't need a room of her own because she'll be out 'vibing' all the time. There'll be piles of stinking nylon hooker outfits and torn extensions all over their stylish villa. I bet it's so embarrassing for them.

• Haha

PastorBake

Chatty Member
As if Sal has a burning man ticket 🤣 they are pretty hard to get !
Yeah, she's definitely got a $500 ticket to Burning Man, flights booked to Reno, transfer to the site sorted, her tent and supplies packed for a week camping in the desert.... 🤥

• Haha