Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cilla Slack

VIP Member
Looks like she's trying to go for the Aussie All-Surfing & All-Campervanning Girl aesthetic here, the soft cunt.

Sheila.png

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Aha

Sallie and MCR aesthetics - when 2 of my favourite Tattle threads collide!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

ladymanc221

VIP Member
So obvious she is on a job - Imagine being the poor bastard waiting in the hotel room for a sophisticated lady to arrive and give you a good time and this train wreck turns up looking like an Elvis tribute in her cheap tacky jacket and batty riders stinking of last night and tuna - refund please 🤣🤣🤣 #noshame

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

FruityTooty

Chatty Member
Someone's found out who she really is - she only ever changes her names when she goes on these trips & someone Google's her and finds stabbing videos and this thread.

Reactions: 34

Queenie Pop

For dads that don’t seem to seem to pay for the kids, they take them on a lot of holidays. Such a shame Sal don’t do the same. If my kids dad took my kids away as much as there I wouldn’t expect money from him.

Where dose she meet all these best friends.
I don’t even like my best friend on the best of days how she has a 107493739 I don’t know.
They also always coordinate taking their girls away at the same time. That’s pretty amazing for 2 men to be able to takes their daughters away multiple times a year at exactly the same time and not together. Almost unbelievable.

Who is going to take care of her businesses/kids/dog/garden whilst she stays there another week?
Lol. The enabler does that even when she is at home!

• Haha
Reactions: 33

the_moonins

VIP Member
So, if burning man is in the USA, and she’s saying she can’t go because she isn’t vaccinated… how did she go to Miami last year??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Dantee

I started a new job years ago around Christmas time, and there was a works party, and I felt I had to go, I was literally a fish out of water, because I didn’t have my proper mates with me, you know like who you go the bar with, who you go the toilet with, your best mate who is on the same drunk wave length as you and so you both want to go home the same time.
Just IMAGINE having that feeling for a week, or 2. Every day even in her case!!!
The feeling of not having your ‘people’ with you.
Must be horrible, could never be me 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I didn’t see what frog lady wrote (must have been removed before I had a chance to read it)

I honestly can say that Sal is a lost cause. I am exactly the same age as Sal and yes I did what she did for work for 10 years but that life/job has a shelf life and a expiry date. I got to a point where chasing holidays and material things were not filling the void in my life.

I genuinely feel sorry for her because she’s no longer a spring chicken. She just looks very sad and desperate hanging around with these young girls who are clearly at least a decade (if not more) younger than her.

I get that lifestyle becomes highly addictive, the fast cash ,the plastic surgery, the designer clothes/bags ect. It sucks girls in. What I can’t get my head round is that she is a mother and now I have become a mother myself all I want to do is put my little one first- the thought of leaving him for weeks on end to party with strangers half way across the world is something that churns my stomach. Putting a designer hand bag or a holiday over my own child is something I just can’t fathom. Where as she just wants to leave her little ones and go eye fuck herself in an location that will have her at any given opportunity.

She a wrong un through and through. No man will ever want that toxic narcissist in their lives. She literally is the epitome of the phrase ‘pump and dump’.
I hope her daughters choose to have no relationship with her when they are old enough to make that decision as she’s so damaging to them both. She probably won’t even give a shit. As long as she’s got her batty riders, her phone and her filters that’s all she clearly needs in her life. She will be 45 in 10 years time and I guarantee she will be doing exactly the same shit.

• Heart

geordiegirl

VIP Member
Thanks to @IamMyaJ for the new title!

Prev thread here:

Roundup:

Our Val is in Mykonos after catching a flight (and god knows what else) and hooking up with people she probs met outside the airport. It would appear she's fucked them off already as photos show the people she was with on a boat party however our Val was somewhere different...

She took her daughter to Wembley to see Harry Styles for her birthday however proceeded to get drunk and coked up by the looks of it in the bathroom with the hangers on so granny had to take care of the kids...

Still no bunk beds...

Still wearing her bikins upside down...

As you were!

Last edited: