Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Queenie Pop

2467B01E-AF39-42B2-82D2-66C200F65EB0.png

It’s a ridiculous idea to buy a white sofa when you have kids.
But you will be ok Val as you don’t have your kids.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
All the girls she was with were young and beautiful and classy. They will all speak several languages
val wears such cheap tacky clothes and with her patronising accents they soon tire of her poncing ways. She sticks out like a bloody sore thumb
Yes but Sal also speaks with several different accents

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
Nothing ever changes does it. How she's doing the same old shit is beyond me.

Extending the holiday (because she's on a job) ✅
Aliexpress tat and batty riders ✅
Photo of a andom bloke's arm in a restaurant ✅
Tit hanging out of a cheap nylon dress ✅
Side salad ✅
New bestie ✅
Sunglasses that make her look like the bloke from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ✅
Last contact with her girls: fuck knows when ✅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Can’t believe she’s cosplaying a surfer chick cos she’s hired a camper van. What’s next? Would she dress like a Roman soldier for a trip round Chester?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Burning man, fuck that. I’d rather do what I’ll be doing this weekend which will be sitting in front of the telly, manifesting autumn so I can start on the pumpkin spice everything like the basic bitch I am.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Cilla Slack

VIP Member
Burning Man - Come and join us building a huge city full of gigantic temporary constructions that will become iconic throughout time. What's your skill?

Our Val - Squirting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Lyla001

VIP Member
Sal to the kids- we gonna go on a lovely holiday , but mummy going to meet up with Auntie Jade as ive not seen her in a long time. Nanny Lisa will look after you like she always does.

Fucks sake Sal,you had one job -ONE.

Stop being a selfish cunt and put your kids first even for a couple of days.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

FruityTooty

Chatty Member
889D1164-8B48-46E2-92FF-7E6D1F0F0CD0.jpeg

The reason they were always the last ones standing is because he was a hugely into the gak. I'm sure she was right there next to him scavenging off him and now has the cheek to post about how much she loved him?
He ran up a massive drug debt which he couldn't afford to pay, so took his own life. She should feel ashamed!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 38