Sallie Axl 49 Sal thinks she’s mum of the year but a supervised visit to Wembley & she’s on the gear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s really sad, I think she makes a bigger deal out of S but, because that’s hers and Geds kid so maybe that’s why she tries harder with her 🤷🏼‍♀️

always trying to dig the boot in about S and her raising her on her own…you can definitely see she’s not over Ged no matter what she tells the rest of the world and herself, it’s all a show and it’s the Sallie show.

Reactions: 9
Yassss Anna! Absolute embarrassment.

She always seems to have the youngest one but not the older one. I wonder if that’s her choice now she’s a bit older and staying out of her way even when it’s meant to be her weekend.
I think it’s because her mum has custody of the youngest but the oldest lives with the dad?

Reactions: 9
She was saying she had her TWO kids back and was so pleased that she turned her life around 👀👀👀

There is a reason why she doesnt have her kids and last night tells it all

Reactions: 13
Yassss Anna! Absolute embarrassment.

I think it’s because her mum has custody of the youngest but the oldest lives with the dad?
Oh ok thanks I didn’t know she lives with him I thought her mum has the custody of them both

Reactions: 3
Thanks to @observerisshe for the new the thread title!

Prev thread here:

Roundup:

Still no bunk beds
Still no evidence kids are ever at hers
Was let down by a limo service (always being let down eh Val?)
Begged for banners for the box
She had her 6 yr old dressed like our Sal 🤦🏻‍♀️
Proceeded to get hammered on anything going whilst at her daughters birthday
Still goes to the gym and eye fucks herself

As you were peeps!
Thanks guys ❤

It’s not hard with Sal is it. An absolute tit show of a foster womb!!
I feel sorry for Lisa also. She just wants what’s best for the girls. Sal you have nothing to be proud of, you’ve done nothing for your girls. They are all down to your own mother, their nan!
It’s disgusting that you claim to be a parent. You’re a woman.

Reactions: 12
Guys immmaaaagine the enabler wasn’t there. There would be a 6 year old in a crop top missing now. Sallie too off her face to realise she had left her at the concert cos she was too busy necking and snorting coke of her new mate of the months tits.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I feel sorry for her older daughter, surely she would have wanted to go see Harry and be at her sisters "birthday party"

Reactions: 13
Guys immmaaaagine the enabler wasn’t there. There would be a 6 year old in a crop top missing now. Sallie too off her face to realise she had left her at the concert cos she was too busy necking and snorting coke of her new mate of the months tits.
Even with Lisa there she was drinking too so who was the sober adult responsible for the children? I wouldn’t normally split hairs over tit like that if it’s just a couple of drinks but Sal was off her face she probably needing looking after herself.

Reactions: 17
How can she actually say she's sole providing for kids she hasn't even got custody of? That's honestly blown my mind 😳

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.