Sallie Axl 49 Sal thinks she’s mum of the year but a supervised visit to Wembley & she’s on the gear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @observerisshe for the new the thread title!

Prev thread here:

Roundup:

Still no bunk beds
Still no evidence kids are ever at hers
Was let down by a limo service (always being let down eh Val?)
Begged for banners for the box
She had her 6 yr old dressed like our Sal 🤦🏻‍♀️
Proceeded to get hammered on anything going whilst at her daughters birthday
Still goes to the gym and eye fucks herself

As you were peeps!

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Im probably gonna get flamed for this - but hear me out trolls 😝.
I actually felt a bit sorry for her mum last night. Imagine trying to bring up your grandaughters and do whats right for them, then youve got Sal in the background with her warped ideas of parenthood.
Her mum looked like she was having a nice time,but looked uncomfortable when Sal was filming her - and probably mortified at her behaviour.
Yes i know she is the enabler, but she is doing her best by those girls,which obvs means allowing Sal to be in their company from time to time.
As you were.....

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
It all made me feel very uncomfortable😱😱 I couldn't imagine my child even walking next to me if I tried to dress like she did for Harry styles concert. Just go to the concert with ur mum and child have a good time - you had your time 2 weeks ago acting like a teenager in ibiza

Reactions: 17
I think, the youngest is only 6 bless her, if sals been round to see her and said “awwwww I’m taking you to see Harry styles for your birthday awwwww ❤❤❤“ and carrying on the way she does like Walter Mitty, the little girl has maybe gotten all excited as she will have no idea what’s really going on with Sal at her age, so Lisa has been in a position of being stuck taking her along with this so as not to let the little one down? She probably knew fine well what Sal was going to be like but was still trying to make the birthday and concert memorable for her granddaughter if that makes sense?

Reactions: 21
I don’t feel sorry for Sals mum at all! She’s just as bleeping bad.

both of them should be ashamed of themselves! Last night was an absolute tit show (and I’m not just talking about Harry Styles performance; sorry guys, not a fan lol)

Sal will never change, her mum will never change. Eventually that poor kid will notice all this, if she hasn’t already!

being that age, I would have been mortified if that was my mum! And knowing the type of lady my grandma was, if that was my family situation, my grandma would not have tolerated my mums behaviour.

I don’t know why Sal refers to us all being haters and jealous. What exactly are we supposed to be jealous about 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 17
I think, the youngest is only 6 bless her, if sals been round to see her and said “awwwww I’m taking you to see Harry styles for your birthday awwwww ❤❤❤“ and carrying on the way she does like Walter Mitty, the little girl has maybe gotten all excited as she will have no idea what’s really going on with Sal at her age, so Lisa has been in a position of being stuck taking her along with this so as not to let the little one down? She probably knew fine well what Sal was going to be like but was still trying to make the birthday and concert memorable for her granddaughter if that makes sense?
Yeh thats what i were trying to say - but you put it perfectly!

Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but I feel zero sympathy for Lisa. She should have put her foot down about this entire shitshow a long long time ago but she hasn’t.

I feel sorry for Sallie at times because she has the whole world wanting her to fail but….this behaviour is just astoundingly messed up.

Reactions: 15
Still baffled she referred to this birthday treat as a birthday party……….’with all her friends’ literally 1 child came 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m Howling at ‘breakfast with my family’ the camera pans round and there is no one bleeping sat there 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I didn’t see the stories in the toilet, what was she saying??
I just don’t get how one person can literally get it wrong every single time!!!
every holiday is a disaster,pissed every day!! Lost custody of her children, how is that not a huge kick up the backside to actually try to be a normal human being!!! Why the hell would you get pissed up at your 6 year olds birthday party when apparently trying to get them back, there are no words!!!

Reactions: 12
I didn’t see the stories in the toilet, what was she saying??
I just don’t get how one person can literally get it wrong every single time!!!
every holiday is a disaster,pissed every day!! Lost custody of her children, how is that not a huge kick up the backside to actually try to be a normal human being!!! Why the hell would you get pissed up at your 6 year olds birthday party when apparently trying to get them back, there are no words!!!
From what I remember & could work out she was all emotional saying how proud of herself she is, how far she’s come and it’s so true work hard and be a good person. Basically thinking shes now mum of the year because she took her 6 year old to a concert.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Thanks, absolutely ridiculous…. So self obsessed it’s scary!! How amazing she is!! how proud of herself she is!!!! Wow!! She’s not right in the head!

Reactions: 8
She could barely string two words together. Sat in the toilets having an emotional moment because she thinks taking her 6 year old to a concert for a birthday and getting absolutely wasted makes her mum of the year

you still haven’t got full custody of your kids
You’re still a druggy mess
You’re still a bleep.

not much has changed tbf Sal 🤣

Reactions: 24
She always seems to have the youngest one but not the older one. I wonder if that’s her choice now she’s a bit older and staying out of her way even when it’s meant to be her weekend.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.