Sallie Axl 49 Sal thinks she’s mum of the year but a supervised visit to Wembley & she’s on the gear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sole provider!!?? Shes having a fuckin laugh int she.👊🏻
Sole providers are there for their kids, financially, emotionally , physically. They wash , iron, Cook, do parents eve, make vital decisions on their own ,i could go on.....
They do not hire a fuckin box at wembley for 6 of their pals and get wankered whilst thinking they are parent of the year.
How fuckin dare she compare herself !

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Sally isn’t the ‘sole provider’ for her children. The tax payers probably provide the most consistent financial support via Special Guardianship Allowance. Seems that N’s dad probably also contributes even if S’s dad doesn’t. She’s fascinating.

And FYI Sal, I’ve had a lovely weekend with my family and family friends. Friends for 30+ years!

Reactions: 16
Why was she staggering around the toilets when private boxes come with their own bathroom?

Reactions: 14
Still want to know how she manages to stretch her universal credit so far. Stealing off your mates a couple of times a year, a bit of benefit fraud and £3 Fanny pics don’t pay that well.

Reactions: 14
She was married to N’s dad was she or did she just nick his name?
Yes she was. She has a different name most weeks but she does use Pryzbek for her passport and when she feels like it! (No idea why my typing has turned slanted 🤣)

Just catching up! Saw the videos but was in work so had them on silent so missed the emotional tribute to herself.
I have no words, my mother would of booted me off that balcony or locked me out of the room! I can't get my head around her not wanting to be sat next to her daughter singing and dancing along to Harry enjoying the show! Instead pratting about with her friend of the week! Great memories made there Sal! I'm sure your daughter won't forget 😔

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Imagine the slap In the face for Lisa when she seen the post of Sallie saying she was ‘sole provider’
What a tit show

Reactions: 21
Private boxes don’t come with their own bathroom lasses. She’s a massive muppet though. You’d not even have known last night was anything to do with her kid. Total disgrace.

Reactions: 9
She reminds me so much of a mate I binned off. She’d come back from holiday and text tit like oh my god I’m sooo brown everyone was looking at me on the airport like wow she’s soooo brown. Jog on and get yourself a dildo on your way out to shag yourself with

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.