Sallie Axl #48 The Camel that broke the Axl’s back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is bleeping wrecked 😳 at her kids 6th birthday party! And that trolls is why she is NOT allowed unsupervised contact!

she can’t even stay sober on her daughters birthday! She can barely speak she’s that fucked! What an embarrassment she is!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Just watching her Instagram of her filming herself in the toilets and I don't know what the duck she's on about. Is that even English? Every sentence is like one long slurred word. She's twatted.

Reactions: 25
She’s absolutely battered. Imagine getting in that state at your DAUGHTERS 6TH BIRTHDAY! Fuckin wrong un

• Angry
Reactions: 27
I usually lurk and don’t comment… however she is off her tits tonight. Great party for your daughter 😂😂

Reactions: 15
Is her daughter still at the party?

What a way to celebrate your daughter's birthday, dragged from one end of country to the other, mum half dressed and pissed

Reactions: 12
God she is absolutely vile. That poor child. Chatting coked up drivel from the toilets. Desperately sad.

Reactions: 15
Just watching her Instagram of her filming herself in the toilets and I don't know what the duck she's on about. Is that even English? Every sentence is like one long slurred word. She's twatted.
Sooo bad! Just no words !!!!!

Reactions: 5
Wow. That was bad. Couldn't really understand fully. What a way to celebrate your daughters 6th birthday. Utterly horrible behaviour.

Reactions: 11
Is her daughter even there?

I hope the tattler who suggested Sal was making an effort has sent themselves to bed hanging their head in shame

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wtf American / scouse / cockney and we’re the duck are her kids vile piece of tit

Reactions: 6
I don’t live too far from Wembley and there’s a massive thunderstorm just starting - hope she gets soaked and the NatWest val hair comes out to play for the afterpartyyyyy

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg she’s so coked out her weird shaped titties she’s going to hit the ultimate bad one tomorrow watching her stories back.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.