Sallie Axl #48 The Camel that broke the Axl’s back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Watching LI" makes her want to go back on holiday. Well all the clean living, too old for party holidays and wanting family time lasted all of 1 day....😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It sure looks like him !

I think it’s because a couple
Of people wrote some comments on it
The not so nice comments were on the post on the other woman’s page…..she hasn’t deleted them! You would if it was your real mate wouldn’t you?! 😆

Reactions: 2
Are you sure? The posts a few pages back on this thread made me think he’s some chubby meff, not some smooth slime from Essex. Maybe I’m wrong?

I think he was a Scouser (going by her stories at the time). And you're right, he was one chubby, cheddared, ket wig and a half.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is she implying she is the great woman or is there someone behind her we can’t see pulling the strings, I am confused
Is she 13 in the head? What grown woman thinks posing for pics and sharing quotes is an indication of an aspirational life. She’s such a cringy bastard

Reactions: 5
What the friggin ell is that kids birthday thing shes at!! ? Fuckin hell , spiritual Sal will fit right in there with her batty riders n head scarf!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What in the bleeping Midsommer 💐💐 is going on here and why are they subjecting a baby to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Always show your children spirituality, hold that thought for a second while I take loads of superficial selfies.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
10 seconds in the sound bath to release those negative vibes 🙏🙌👁

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.