Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dottynotty

Chatty Member
I’m so embarrassed for her mum. She is laughing along and dancing whilst her daughter who has failed her kids, continues to fail her kids. Absolute Train wrecks.

Reactions: 29

observerisshe

Chatty Member
Thread : Sal thinks she’s mum of the year but a supervised visit to Wembley and she’s bang on the gear 👃🏼

• Haha

kermucklowe

Chatty Member
A sound bath for a one year old , these fucking woke scousers need to give it a rest. We were all off our chops, necking £7 wine in the late lounge 15 plus years ago On a Sunday so please stop acting like your shit doesn’t stink
100% could not agree more....I fucking hate cosmic scousers trying to be wholesome and organic, at one with the earth, but sniffing whilst there doing it.
Fucking Swampy Sal.

• Haha
  • Heart
I have to agree with her it is amazing the amount of places she’s been on holiday the past couple of years considering she’s on universal credit

• Haha
  • Heart

Sazzler

The fringed pants, the bandana, the sunglasses. Like she dunked herself in a lost property box

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Sir John Elton

VIP Member
I wouldn’t recommend anyone messages her friend on insta to see why her and Sal fell out; if they make up which all of those kind seem to always do, you’ve outted yourself.
Maybe those who have allegedly already asked could share screenshots for others instead of alluding to speaking to them and encouraging others to out themselves 😳🙃
Exactly KEEP IT ON TATTLE !!!! Don’t fall for silly things like this and protect yourself

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Awwwww, I see Sal is bored of having a diet of aldi 30% off eggs and crab sticks and is looking into nutrition.

Where’s Tulum Oddessey and your fucking Girl Talk pod cast you slab of fudge

• Haha

Queenie Pop

3727C1B8-E63B-40B9-909A-9D5E96D5D89B.jpeg
Yet again Val, I’m going to help you out. You’re in London mate. Get on a bus or a black cab. That’s what 6 year old girls want. Not a hummer or limo. Mine love a train or bus any day.

• Haha
  • Sick

Staple

Chatty Member
She really is such a beg! Trying to infer she’s booked an expensive box but can’t afford £20 on some balloons and banners OK PAL

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Weezaweeza

Chatty Member
She’s absolutely battered. Imagine getting in that state at your DAUGHTERS 6TH BIRTHDAY! Fuckin wrong un

• Angry
Reactions: 27