Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gingrog

VIP Member
Decor looks great, slap dash sellotape really sets the banners off. The buffet looks 6 year old friendly too 👌 I hope her daughter enjoys herself but it's a Sal-fest isn't it. I genuinely find it really sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Elle__Dee

VIP Member
I find it fucking mental, that she thinks that’s what makes her a good ma.

She thinks she ticked all the boxes and done a pure good job, when really it’s always, all about how much she can show the internet she’s winning at life.

i just find it really sad.

gingrog

VIP Member
I read on here about her mum being brought along , but in fairness my mum comes a lot of love a with me and my child , out of choice , it’s called a good bind relationship. Her and her mum seem like they have that 🙄

Also kids party’s do not have to consist of loads of shit sugar “treats” I would rather my child eat good food instead tbh. I’m not sticking up for anyone her but like feel like the girls gets a death on here and she’s actually trying don do something nice for her kid. Just me opinion . The top very revealing and not a choice any normal parent would go for I can agreee on
Her mum has to be there. There is a big difference.

And okay, maybe she is doing something nice for her child. Does it make up for her living like a carefree, childless woman every other day of the year?

Lyla001

VIP Member
Sal - anyone going Pacha tonight?
Anyone - not if you are hun !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Dramalama78

Chatty Member
Who in their fucking right mind takes a party of 6 year olds all the way to Wembley see a concert??! You paying for the adults to go too and their travel and accommodation?? She’s full of shit… sit down Sal you absolute beg 😂😂

bluecups

VIP Member
Just watching her Instagram of her filming herself in the toilets and I don't know what the fuck she's on about. Is that even English? Every sentence is like one long slurred word. She's twatted.

What’s all this work hard shit too
Work hard at what Sal? Fiddling the system claiming benefits like you did last time? and bending over for old men?
Get over yourself

• Heart

kinderbuenobaby

TROLLS i’ve just seen her in town!!! she almost knocked a cyclist off his bike so i looked up saw our sal and she was on her phone! (not surprising at all)

• Wow
  • Haha
It’s taken me a while to catch up on here. I am very late to this 😂😆
However I’ve never been more annoyed by a person I’ve never met in all my life. Wow wow wow.

If I lost custody of my kids, never would you catch me partying. I just would never be in the mood. Maybe cry into a bottle of gin. Yes. Our living it up. Absolutely not. We all want to travel. Lord knows I do. Some solo trips when my children are with their father bur mainly I want to travel WITH my children. I want them to see the world. I want them to eat pizza in Italy, see their face light up at Disney Paris. And I know I’m not the only one who wants those thing. It’s a prime example of making a child doesn’t make you a parent.

• Heart
Did you see her mates story? They are staying in some scruffy worker appts in Den Bossa, probably one my uncle owns and I’ll check when I get there Thursday! They walked up to Hard Rock to visit the beach club, which is a bit expensive for Sal, I can’t imagine she was picking her lobster from the tank. To be fair it’s always full of young americans and 40 year old European couples when I stay, they would have looked the two brasses they are.

• Haha

Salsausagelips

VIP Member
I would be fucking livid if I was on the background if one of those insta gym vids. Like livid. You can’t just post ppl working out (even in the background) every day on your insta.