Sallie Axl #48 The Camel that broke the Axl’s back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh I feel sorry for her kids man I know if that was me when I was a little girl I would have been dead embarrassed if my mum came out like that. Not that she ever would have.

Reactions: 24
Its the Sal show alllllll over again. Fuckin boring. ALL ABOUT HER.
Put some clothes on you scruffy cow

Reactions: 19
it’s obviously her friend that has the box and brought Sallie scissorhands along who has commandeered it as her own.

• Haha
Decor looks great, slap dash sellotape really sets the banners off. The buffet looks 6 year old friendly too 👌 I hope her daughter enjoys herself but it's a Sal-fest isn't it. I genuinely find it really sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Decor looks great, slap dash sellotape really sets the banners off. The buffet looks 6 year old friendly too 👌 I hope her daughter enjoys herself but it's a Sal-fest isn't it. I genuinely find it really sad.
Totally agree. I find it sad too. 😔

Reactions: 9
Another day another mate who’s borrowed the t shirt 😂😂 these people are WEIRD!!

also, 6th birthday party? Where’s the kids? The face painting? The bouncy castle? The party games? My 5 year old has proper kids party’s where she gets to invite the whole class. Hopefully this little girl has a normal young child’s life away from the Sallie axl show.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It’s a sad state of affairs when you have to have your mum tag along (cause you’re not allowed unsupervised visits) and you’re also not allowed to film your child.

it was part of the court order right? Not being able to film her child? I can’t imagine it being personal choice cause she’d be doing a SMD and shoving her kids faces in the camera every two seconds!

Reactions: 23
It’s a sad state of affairs when you have to have your mum tag along (cause you’re not allowed unsupervised visits) and you’re also not allowed to film your child.

it was part of the court order right? Not being able to film her child? I can’t imagine it being personal choice cause she’d be doing a SMD and shoving her kids faces in the camera every two seconds!
Shes just shown the banner with kids pic on twice. What kid wants fish and rice for their birthday?

Reactions: 14
Me too! Could have at least put a kids spread on is there even a cake?

Reactions: 11
Even more bizarre her accent seems to have changed to an American one 😳and I heard a few yays

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I read on here about her mum being brought along , but in fairness my mum comes a lot of love a with me and my child , out of choice , it’s called a good bind relationship. Her and her mum seem like they have that 🙄

Also kids party’s do not have to consist of loads of tit sugar “treats” I would rather my child eat good food instead tbh. I’m not sticking up for anyone her but like feel like the girls gets a death on here and she’s actually trying don do something nice for her kid. Just me opinion . The top very revealing and not a choice any normal parent would go for I can agreee on

• Haha
Not a fuckin balloon in sight. Just sal with her tits hanging out kissing her bessie , getting on the piss and a non child friendly spread!
You know whos gonna be babysitting tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I read on here about her mum being brought along , but in fairness my mum comes a lot of love a with me and my child , out of choice , it’s called a good bind relationship. Her and her mum seem like they have that 🙄

Also kids party’s do not have to consist of loads of tit sugar “treats” I would rather my child eat good food instead tbh. I’m not sticking up for anyone her but like feel like the girls gets a death on here and she’s actually trying don do something nice for her kid. Just me opinion . The top very revealing and not a choice any normal parent would go for I can agreee on
you’d rather a six year old eats shite mass catered fish and rice than the food she actually wants as a birthday treat? K

Reactions: 20

I hear what your saying, i spend a lot of time with my mum,shes my best mate but thats because i want to, not because she is the carer of my child.
Even from the onset, this whole party is about Sal. From the clothes shes wearing , then kissing your mate on the lips aka only fans at a 6 year olds party! I cant remember a time when i did this at my kids bash.
Sal does things to suit Sals narrative and what looks good for the gram. Nothing more.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Check out happy pts stories for a Sallie in the wild shot, side on she’s still a rectangle and nothing like the filtered shots she shares 😝

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.