Sallie Axl #48 The Camel that broke the Axl’s back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you allowed to film other people in the gym and post it online? The people in the background have obviously not given their consent but are being filmed and uploaded to social media. I would be complaining to that gym!

Reactions: 30
Thought she was going Ibiza , and now throwing about Greek flags. Bird burns my brains out la.

Reactions: 25
There is a filter called ripped and tanned so presume it’s something like that creating the abs as you can hardly see her tattoos because something is filtering so hard.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Sal 'work is all i know' Axl.
What the actual duck.
You dont look after yer kids
You lie on yer back for money
You do a few sessions in the gym whilst eye fuckin the camera.
You have god knows how many holidays 'being free' no kids in tow.

You dont know hard work Sal, and that is a fuckin insult to us hard working parents . She makes me sick

Reactions: 23
The ab pic is so fake defo not from them dead workouts she does

Reactions: 7
There’s a Tim Hortons next to that Gym, I’m so tempted to get myself a coffee & sit in the car park & wait for her to come out so I can report back what she looks like in the flesh.
I showed her IG to my SIL who goes to Athelis & she said she has seen her, she recognises her but her face isn’t the same in real life. In her words, she hangs out with all the other posing twats who don’t break a sweat. Some of the Rugby League players from Warrington & St Helens go there (🥵) surprised she’s not tried to latch onto one of them for a free lunch. Although at 17k a month she’s earning well more than they will be so that won’t be a boss witch move will it 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Get yourself some Nike metcons if your training lifting weights… etc bleeping converse high tops

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 1291828
This video is blinding because she’s there, looking like a love child of the bride of Wildenstein and the moon, and then all of a sudden the filter kicks in when she gets closer and she’s back to being her normal Instagram blurry self. 💀
Also is she using some mad muscle filter that was made specifically for men? Not that she looks that ripped here but the biggest curve it looks like she has is around the crotch area. Just saying. Or maybe the only thing designer she could get her grubby hands on was a jock strap this week who knows?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.