Sallie Axl #47 Tuebrook Trotter and the tale of the 12 holidays

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why’s she got an extra tit under her tit?
And if it’s spelt Aswan why is she putting an H in there when she says it?
Her life’s just amazing isn’t it. Going on holiday with total randomers with your punters money 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine rocking up to a holiday with people you barely know but call your “best mates”
It’s actually sad. Probably only tolerate her because they can’t understand a word that comes out of that filthy gob of hers
‘So blessed’ 🤣😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sal what happened to the beautiful suite with a balcony that you showed us you had booked ???

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has she been shopping at Smiffys? This morning's breakfast outfit was a polyester Swinging Sixties number and now she's got on a felt Italian clergyman's Cappello Romano hat.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What’s with trying to sound posh when she speaks?
Last week she was as common as muck.
Soft cow, she’s a bad ming

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What’s with trying to sound posh when she speaks?
Last week she was as common as muck.
Soft cow, she’s a bad ming
This is a pet hate of mine! I can not stand it! Have you heard her pronounce because??? It make me rageeeee 😡🤣

• Haha
I have a horrible feeling that our Sal will be on her best behaviour on this holiday 😭.

Reactions: 4
That bleeping glasses chain! Nanny McVal fml 😫
They just need to be matched with her frizzy perm and that frayed outfit and I'd be pushing her over the side of the boat 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm sure she defo said she was going on this cruise with her kids and ma, can't keep on top of her bullshit and how she's feeling so blessed and has the best life.
She has to go on multiple holidays to feel good about herself as she has no real friends or family, has personality disorders and no assests. Yep dead jealous Val 😉

Reactions: 12
A party with 80 people? Pull the bleeping other one mate - she’s 1000% on a job on a normal boat full of people, she’s just trying to make out she’s not on a boat for 3 days with a punter/punters… wonder who the regular is 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Think she is with the men in the white t shirt and the one in the grey t shirt

Reactions: 3
We would all be ‘free’ if we had no conscience about dumping our kids and responsibilities on our mothers at any given opportunity.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Well managed to follow her after she unlocked her profile this afternoon, knew it wouldn't take her long 🙄

I think this is going to be boring as duck tbh 😒

• Haha
Please tell me she is not going out dressed like that. Her nipple is sticking out

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.