Sallie Axl #47 Tuebrook Trotter and the tale of the 12 holidays

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well if she is going on that cruise ship she had a picture of in her stories, they have a dress code on their website 😂

Shorts only allowed at the pool or on the beach 😂
It’s ok Sal and her “mates” have the whole cruise ship to themselves apparently

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She must have taken the kids out of school , scruffy duck can't afford the school holidays 😄😅😅😅

What kid would want to go on a nice cruise, they were renounded for pensioners. Sal, take them to a waterpark hotel or Disney you scruff
When she says my girl she’s defo not referring to her girls as in her daughters.

That’s what she’s made it seem like 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine rocking up to a holiday with people you barely know but call your “best mates”
It’s actually sad. Probably only tolerate her because they can’t understand a word that comes out of that filthy gob of hers

Reactions: 14
Nah it will be a crappy hired boat full of ropey old coffin dodgers.

She is in for a huge shock if she thinks Luxor is going to be as relaxed as Dubai. They don’t duck around if they think you are being disrespectful.

Reactions: 10
I’ve not long got back from holiday there and honestly it’s absolutely dead after covid, no Russians, there was about 20 people in my whole hotel so they may well end up with the boat to themselves! And yes Luxor is a lot stricter than beach places like Sharm.

Reactions: 6
So who has she actually gone with? And I wonder if she hung the sleazy carry on cleopatra outfits in the wardrobe yet 🤣 got visions of them strewn across the floor 🤦‍♀️🤣

I’m literally going to crack up when she wears those 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
£10er says it’s one of them parties like the miami one, if she’s there with a bunch of 20yr olds who all look the same… sounding more and more like a job as the days go on 😂

Reactions: 11
Ahhhhh healthy happy PT is back in the picture. The only person that can tolerate her long term 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My dad and his wife have been on this with their other mates in their late 60s, all pretty reserved and refined to honest, I’m absolutely gagging to see how Sal gets on with the clientele. I can’t for the life of me work out why you’d invite Scally Axel here.

• Haha
Yes Sal I do believe good things happen when you start to appreciate what you have. But you’ve most probably blagged yourself an invite to this amaaaaazing party boat/cruise, you weren’t invited. But needless to say I hope you bring us some good drama!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.