Sallie Axl #45 Hoes without boarders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't (well I can! ) believe Pepsi max has ditched her 🤣 how long did we say that would last!
And I noticed on the IG post of her at the gym that a mate had commented and sal begs her to come over and have a girly weekend and stay like a sleepover that 10 year olds have!
So she isn't having her girls for another weekend then, I'm sure they would love a sleepover! #mumoftheyear
Just went to screenshot it and she's deleted the post 🙄

Reactions: 9
"Work for myself".....whilst claiming PIP and UC 😂😂😂
Nothing makes my blood boil than cunts like her who say were all sad fuckers for working 9-5 for someone else.

We all have steady incomes, decent pensions and incentives at work. She wouldn't know a hard days work if it hit her in the face. Shes on dirty, lazy fucker who would be sacked within a day.

And I don't give a tit what people say I am against sex work. It's not liberating its dirty and degrading. Not using your brain but your body to get on in life leads to no where good.
Exactly, and in terms of her appeal in the sex industry her best days are long behind her and by publicly doing this work she’s really limited what little options she may have had outside of that industry.

She’s very black and white in her thinking, it’s 9-5 boring job or pimping yourself out across the world, there’s no in between. There’s loads of people self employed with their own businesses or who work in jobs that aren’t typical 9-5. Nothing wrong with 9-5 anyway, she mocks it because she’s never going to be able to do that due to her life choices so far and as much as she likes to think that’s her choice she simply isn’t intelligent enough, educated enough and doesn’t have her life together enough to pursue anything other than selling her bloated arse. She can’t even put out a podcast when she says she’s going to, imagine her in a workplace.
Cocaine habits and 9-5 don’t work well together neither does being a full time mum.

She can’t take care of her kids, no chance she could handle regular employment, she can’t really handle self employment hence the need for universal credit and the constant moving house and general chaotic lifestyle she has.

She would swap places with any of her clients partners/wives/girlfriends in a heartbeat as she craves all she sneers at, suppose that’s her way of dealing with the fact she’s a complete failure who will never amount to anything and is never going to live the life she thinks she deserves because she really doesn’t deserve it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Exactly, and in terms of her appeal in the sex industry her best days are long behind her and by publicly doing this work she’s really limited what little options she may have had outside of that industry.

She’s very black and white in her thinking, it’s 9-5 boring job or pimping yourself out across the world, there’s no in between. There’s loads of people self employed with their own businesses or who work in jobs that aren’t typical 9-5. Nothing wrong with 9-5 anyway, she mocks it because she’s never going to be able to do that due to her life choices so far and as much as she likes to think that’s her choice she simply isn’t intelligent enough, educated enough and doesn’t have her life together enough to pursue anything other than selling her bloated arse. She can’t even put out a podcast when she says she’s going to, imagine her in a workplace.
Cocaine habits and 9-5 don’t work well together neither does being a full time mum.

She can’t take care of her kids, no chance she could handle regular employment, she can’t really handle self employment hence the need for universal credit and the constant moving house and general chaotic lifestyle she has.

She would swap places with any of her clients partners/wives/girlfriends in a heartbeat as she craves all she sneers at, suppose that’s her way of dealing with the fact she’s a complete failure who will never amount to anything and is never going to live the life she thinks she deserves because she really doesn’t deserve it.
This is very true - why can’t she work self-employed doing lashes or nails or hair or something if she doesn’t want the constraints of a 9-5 🙄
I actually don’t have a problem with sex work if the worker is being safe and discreet as possible but the constant shitting all over everyone who chooses the sometimes monotonous safety of a 9-5 corporate drone job just reeks of insecurity about her career choice.

Reactions: 12
I actually don’t have a problem with sex work if the worker is being safe and discreet as possible but the constant shitting all over everyone who chooses the sometimes monotonous safety of a 9-5 corporate drone job just reeks of insecurity about her career choice.
Literally apparently!
:oops:😅😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Id rather work a boring job for the next 40 years and be able to retire comfortably with my pension in my house that I own, than have to sell my Fanny for £5 a go until I’m 80 just to pay for my rent and an ugly blazer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Id rather work a boring job for the next 40 years and be able to retire comfortably with my pension in my house that I own, than have to sell my Fanny for £5 a go until I’m 80 just to pay for my rent and an ugly blazer.
They will have to start another app called only grans for when Sallie and the rest are older

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.