Sallie Axl #43 Dubia, Miami, Teleeeve, where next for Sal and her wizard's sleeve?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's proper vile and seedy. Knowing Val she'll be giving it billy big balls about it being "her choice" - what, being shat on by some blokes for a bit of cash while your kids are at home with The Enabler again? Genuinely such a pathetic existence

Reactions: 15
The camera!!! Well spotted.

I am so ready for the next few days! 💃 she will absolutely have a mega dram fall out with that girl.

I do think she’s stepping into dangerous territory though, by the looks of whoever could pay for that suite, she really could end up pissing off the wrong people with her inevitable drunken druggy behaviour.

Oh, in fairness I thought it would be much more than this. I mean. Still no chance that Val can afford it, but still.
It’s also much cheaper if you book it as a resident. I stayed at the burj for a weekend whilst staying with my in-laws who live there. It was a third of the price.

Reactions: 3
Nice digs, wonder how many brown sharks Scally is going to have smeared in her face and lashed up her ring in return 🚽

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I just couldn’t even if I was skint can you imagine degrading yourself that much for bleeping money. There’s only so many times you can go shopping for ugly clothes. I couldn’t live with myself. The girl needs to lash a euromillions lucky dip on and grow up 🤢

Reactions: 15
My niece sent me something the other week about it , and it’s usually a weekend thing and 6-10 men pee and poop on you and you are expected to stay still and not complain as you won’t get the full money 💰 💩🤦‍♀️ Up to 40k apparently !
Is this true though, or is it an urban legend?

Reactions: 5
bleeping nearly broke my legs running here for the comments after seeing her hotel. Porta potty here we go

I hope no camels are involved either

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wonder if they will get a camel past reception?
I can just imagine security bursting in mid filming someone curling one out on her head

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder if she thinks she’s above being fed 💩… I went into a hole of reading and there’s accounts from people saying they were duped into going over and didn’t get the money until they did each of the horrific things they were asking to do, quoted 15k and only went away with 5k….
there’s not enough money in the world to allow that level of degradation - enjoy your branded clothing babe, hope it still fits when your 60 and no one wants to tit on you anymore - peace and love 🧿 xxx

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Let's hope with the money she treats herself to some new sliders.....I just can't with those Huccis! They must stink! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder if she thinks she’s above being fed 💩… I went into a hole of reading and there’s accounts from people saying they were duped into going over and didn’t get the money until they did each of the horrific things they were asking to do, quoted 15k and only went away with 5k….
there’s not enough money in the world to allow that level of degradation - enjoy your branded clothing babe, hope it still fits when your 60 and no one wants to tit on you anymore - peace and love 🧿 xxx

I dunno how you could carry on living tbh. I’ve read some of these too and I just don’t think I’d be able to live with myself. Read a lot of people who have done it then ended up addicted to the money so end up going back and back doing more extreme stuff.

Reactions: 10
I dunno how you could carry on living tbh. I’ve read some of these too and I just don’t think I’d be able to live with myself. Read a lot of people who have done it then ended up addicted to the money so end up going back and back doing more extreme stuff.
Ridiculous really the things some women will do for money so they can buy a designer handbag or something like that to try and impress strangers online.
really they want admiration and respect and for people to be envious of them but most sane people Would rather be poor than get shat on by a group of random men with more money than sense, they know this which is why they try and hide what they do for money and try and make out they are super successful all by themselves. Miss independent don’t need no man Sallie relies solely on men to provide for her hence why she’s always skint, it must get more difficult to get that sort of work as you get older.

Reactions: 16
The stories of her in the black dress with sunnys on, she looks sad. All cocky on the piss at the airport not so funny now you’re there and know what’s coming is it 😑

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Wonder if they will get a camel past reception?
I can just imagine security bursting in mid filming someone curling one out on her head
Shes probably mid shag now with some arabs teenage son to lose his virginity. Shes a bleeping horror.

No doubt that white shirt will make an appearance soon 🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.