Sallie Axl #43 Dubia, Miami, Teleeeve, where next for Sal and her wizard's sleeve?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looked at her insta this morning and there she is in all her glory in that beautiful hotel.
She has literally got no fuckin shame has she.
Those lovely children of hers will be up getting ready for school and doing normal things that mum should be there for.
I really feel for them and we all know shes a tit mum but shes crossed a line here and its those kids i feel for 😟

Reactions: 25
I’m ready and waiting for some good old drama from Val 🍿 come on Val do not disappoint 🤣 get those plastic sheets out lovey after what I read the other day 💩 Maybe this will all happen on a yacht 🛥 also have they seen the real version of Val 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Morning Champs
I think it’s now became very clear she is on a job involving a 🐪 and a massive amount of 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩! The suite is for someone wealthy orrrrr as a treat such as honey moon etc
Does she seriously expect us to think she can afford this ?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I give it until the end of the day, then she will be on her own in some cheap hotel because shes fallen out with that girl who she’s clearly just met at the airport

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I still can't get over him taking them loubs off her 🤣 that was funny as duck!

Well she's be netting some balls later no doubt 🤮 scruffy witch getting changed in the airport though, no shower or nothing she must stink to high heaven!
Yuk 😷

Reactions: 4
I think it is about £1500 upwards a night to stay in Burj
I have been in the Burj for cocktails and meals a few times as when we go to Dubai, we stay at Jumeriah beach which allows you ‘access’
It gives you ‘entertainment’ if nothing else
I first went about 10 years ago and me and him were literally sitting there pissing ourselves at all the old (rich) men with no dress sense with young models ( they could be their Grandads)
Time has moved on and it is still the same 🤣
Although the young girls are younger and better put together than Stabby

NB I am not a porta potty, 🤣 just work hard to pay for my own stuff

Reactions: 14
I still can't get over him taking them loubs off her 🤣 that was funny as duck!

Well she's be netting some balls later no doubt 🤮 scruffy witch getting changed in the airport though, no shower or nothing she must stink to high heaven!
My husband paid £25 to use the spa showers at the airport here between our flights so he could freshen up!😂 of course Val would never be able to afford that.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve been in the Burj Al Arab for food and drinks. It’s very fancy and no expense spared but the style is dated now. There are much cooler places to stay nearby. The Five hotel is more suitable for Sallie.

Reactions: 14
Wow, Dubai wouldn’t be for me but that suite does look incredible. Anyone know roughly how much it would cost to stay in it?! I know Sal can obvs easily afford it however much it is 😑 just wondered out of curiosity?
24k a night?? She’s actually getting shat on isn’t she 😭 thought it was a bit low even for Sallie at first, don’t know why like she’s gross

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She kept saying in her live when referencing where she is staying ‘I’m so lucky’ - which totally denotes someone else is paying for her suite.

Sallie is just a prostitute.

Reactions: 36
I’ve hot footed it over from fat tits khm thread to join you trolls as I can see Stabby in Dubai will not disappoint this weekend!
I’ve been lucky enough to stay at the burj many years ago now and she’d have to be on a job to afford it and I only stayed in the standard suite and I didn’t have to shag anyone to earn my stay there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Nearly died on Monday
Hit the gym on Tuesday
Booked flights on Wednesday
Missed my flight on Thursday
Got fucked on Friday
Got tit on Saturday
Got a wide on on Sunday

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Anything on her OnlyFans lads? Any hint of a clue on who those two are? Ew at the camera in the room.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.