Sallie Axl #43 Dubia, Miami, Teleeeve, where next for Sal and her wizard's sleeve?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she met the other bird at the
Airport and she’s with her boyfriend.

So she’s just admitted she’s essentially on a job. 🤷

Reactions: 5
Literally copying her captions from Khloe Kardashian 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’m sure she said she’d never go back to Dubai 2 weeks ago 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m more inclined to believe she’s being used as a weekend toilet rather than have a sugar daddy, as a lot of people have commented, there are a lot prettier and younger people out there to choose from who are up to the job…
Don’t think Vals into long term commitments, 🙃
I certainly wouldn’t be putting someone up in that suite if I had them on tap…

Reactions: 12
Trying to be classy with a crazy amount of crappy scribble over you 🥴 you can’t ever look classy when you’ve scribbled all over your body ! ls she fooooking MAD?! Actually … don’t answer that …. We all know the answer ! Anywhooooo I wonder what old pervy wervy is paying for her this evening ….. ewwwwww…. #gohomesal please we beg ! Your putting us off Dubai and the Burj …..

Or stay and provide us with pure entertainment……
It’s a win win situation really

Reactions: 7
Trying to be classy with a crazy amount of crappy scribble over you 🥴 you can’t ever look classy when you’ve scribbled all over your body ! ls she fooooking MAD?! Actually … don’t answer that …. We all know the answer ! Anywhooooo I wonder what old pervy wervy is paying for her this evening ….. ewwwwww…. #gohomesal please we beg ! Your putting us off Dubai and the Burj …..

What's wrong with having tattoos? You can be classy with tattoos.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

I'd respectfully disagree with that. I have a LOT more tattoos than our Val and I like to dress in smart, tailored clothes and I'd like to think I can look classy when I want to. Maybe if I were wearing a Ali Express neon bra with cycling shorts it would be a different story 😂 Everyone has a different perception of tattooed women though and that's cool.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
The thing is though these men don’t want classy and beautiful, they want cheap and slutty. They’re going to totally disrespect her anyway so why would they be bothered if she was ‘high class’?

Reactions: 23
Her response doesn’t really work though. There are many younger and more beautiful women on OF, where she claims to make her money but for that to be correct someone must be paying. Try again Assault Bae…

I hate when she thinks she’s more intelligent and better than someone and is all smug in her response. You are a convicted criminal of multiple crimes silly Sally sausage, you’re amongst the lowest of society.

Reactions: 30
She’s been reading here and has said as much practically verbatim.

forgot to add at least with her reply about the porta potty thing she’s admitted it goes on, she seems to know a lot about it and the type of women who do it and even the fees they get for it but no she’s not doing that haha

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You can wear what you like in the hotels and at the beach, and they don’t really enforce the dress code in the mall any more (supposed to cover shoulders and knees), if you look at Instagram you’ll see the same clothes in Dubai as anywhere. If sallie tries to fill her car up with petrol in the nip, or does any stair wanking, her feet won’t touch the ground on the way to the airport though.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.