Sallie Axl #43 Dubia, Miami, Teleeeve, where next for Sal and her wizard's sleeve?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Val has deffo crossed to the dark side of sex work now , tit, piss,, younger males , etc ….

maya Jama stayed in the same suite years ago and it is fab like , but not something someone who lives in a rented three bedder on Tuebrook can afford (sos to all my tuebrook neighbours)

• Haha
Reactions: 43
It’s a trip arranged with the girl and guy she was with in the airport. In the live she asked the girl where they were staying and the girl said the Burj, and that they’d get the standard pic on jet skis infront of it.

Who the fucks goes on a ‘holiday’ on 4 days notice and doesn’t know where they are staying 🥴

Reactions: 22
In her eyes she’s living her dream because all she cares about it how her life looks on the gram. I honestly don’t think she cares what she has to do to get it.

This trip better bring some drama!!

Reactions: 29
Wow, Dubai wouldn’t be for me but that suite does look incredible. Anyone know roughly how much it would cost to stay in it?! I know Sal can obvs easily afford it however much it is 😑 just wondered out of curiosity?

Reactions: 11
The camera!!! Well spotted.

I am so ready for the next few days! 💃 she will absolutely have a mega dram fall out with that girl.

I do think she’s stepping into dangerous territory though, by the looks of whoever could pay for that suite, she really could end up pissing off the wrong people with her inevitable drunken druggy behaviour.

Oh, in fairness I thought it would be much more than this. I mean. Still no chance that Val can afford it, but still.

Attachments

Reactions: 16
I remember going down a dark hole reading the porta potty stories, who knew that kind of a think happened, is there anything val won't do for money these days 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The camera!!! Well spotted.

I am so ready for the next few days! 💃 she will absolutely have a mega dram fall out with that girl.

I do think she’s stepping into dangerous territory though, by the looks of whoever could pay for that suite, she really could end up pissing off the wrong people with her inevitable drunken druggy behaviour.

Oh, in fairness I thought it would be much more than this. I mean. Still no chance that Val can afford it, but still.
I thought it would be much more than this; I work in a City Centre hotel in Newcastle and sometimes on Saturday nights we charge nearly £400 or more if there as an event on

Reactions: 11
I thought it would be much more than that too! Jeez the things she’s gonna have to do to earn her stay there though 🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Haha she’s in the Burj Al Arab! I can see it from where I work. I wonder if I will bump into Sallie this weekend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Why is she so exhausted you were in business with a fully flat bed? And NO you didn't get 2 flights your got 1 and missed the other...she's like a parrot.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She will get absolutely done and deported if she puts anything on social media that is obviously Dubai and illegal.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.