Sallie Axl #43 Dubia, Miami, Teleeeve, where next for Sal and her wizard's sleeve?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when Sal said she was never leaving her kids sides when she got them back?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

translated it meant ‘I’m outta here at any given opportunity’ 🤣🤣

ugh she’s such a TERRIBLE mum. My kids come before anything, including my ‘mental health’ (as we know she plays that card as an excuse) there is nothing that comes before my children in fact, nothing.

She can’t even claim she’s providing for them, as she apaz earns 17k a month from the UK.

NOEXCUSE. Then again, her kids mustn’t care. My 4 year old cries for me if I work a Saturday she loves me that much 😍

I wouldnt swap all the porta potty’s in Dubai to swap lives with Shallow Sal

• Heart
Reactions: 34
What's she on about? She's on a direct flight from Manchester to Dubia that's only about 2 hours in?! 🥴
Screenshot_20220127-223142_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What's she on about? She's on a direct flight from Manchester to Dubia that's only about 2 hours in?! 🥴
View attachment 1021768
She’s fooking trashed isn’t she🙄. Lit (lol) can’t even imagine paying to be in business class on that flight and having her and her skanky ‘mate’ buzzing off their heads Cus they feel special and validated for once

Reactions: 14
She’s fooking trashed isn’t she🙄. Lit (lol) can’t even imagine paying to be in business class on that flight and having her and her skanky ‘mate’ buzzing off their heads Cus they feel special and validated for once
Special & validated 🤣🤣🤣 I’m lying next to my husband of 8 years, my 4 year old cuddled in between and our dog at the end. ALL snoring 🤣🤣 I wouldn’t want it any other way.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Did I get the brands right tho? Hahaha even tho we know hers are fake imports from China 🤣 don't get me wrong I'd loves me a bit of chanel but my bank balance says no 😭😅

bleeping cricket 🙄 haha
Hahah A* yes you did. Who doesn't love a bit of Chanel but hers will be Chamel, Mugger & Balmannnn, direct from a sweatshop in China 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Didn't cricket get done or reported for fakes?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hahah A* yes you did. Who doesn't love a bit of Chanel but hers will be Chamel, Mugger & Balmannnn, direct from a sweatshop in China 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Haha 😁 and yes I think they did, tbh I've never seen the attraction in fake stuff, if you can't afford it why pretend you can 🤷‍♀️ anyone follow that luxe shop in Liverpool that you can send in your designer stuff to sell? They show you how to spot fakes!

So I take it poor Vegas has been dumped on the enabler 😡 I tell ya what her mother is bleeping pathetic!

Last edited:
Reactions: 19

Cricket deffo got done for selling fake mcqueens. My baby’s cheating father couldn’t wait to rub it in my face that he bought his woman a pair from there I laughed my bleeping tits off and told him they’ve been done for selling fakes his face went grey. I bought my own from flannels online and he can’t stand it that I have never asked him for a penny (that he doesn’t pay anyway) since the day she was born. Might give him sals number

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The cling on mate from the airport looks like she works in the shop Sallie is always taking mirror selfies in

Reactions: 8
Cricket deffo got done for selling fake mcqueens. My baby’s cheating father couldn’t wait to rub it in my face that he bought his woman a pair from there I laughed my bleeping tits off and told him they’ve been done for selling fakes his face went grey. I bought my own from flannels online and he can’t stand it that I have never asked him for a penny (that he doesn’t pay anyway) since the day she was born. Might give him sals number
Yeah it wasn’t true. Some girl spread the rumour, can’t remember the full story but think she tried to return some fakes she bought, something like that anyway. They weren’t done for anything.

View attachment 1022004
I am LIVING for this Porta Potty trip. 🚽
Love your username, literally what I live on (and chocolate) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.