Sallie Axl #43 Dubia, Miami, Teleeeve, where next for Sal and her wizard's sleeve?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone sleep in those beds??? Including hers?
They're always so well made and never creased!
Pisses me off!
I bet she legged it to asda, bought a sale bedspread and a few crappy teddies to make it look like they live there.

I bet my house those kids haven't spent a full night there

They do in that place she goes believe it or not

Her dedication to try and charade that she has custody of her kids cracks me up
I found out my mates fella goes athelis gym , I'm gonna ask for some receipts, we need pics 😂😂

Reactions: 9
How did the ct scan go today Sal? Did they give you the all clear to be drinking?

Cunty witch 👊🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s not the squatting that kills me, it’s the clicking record moment, the looking back to check she’s in shot & the walking back to press stop that just sends me to cringe town. Edit your video first Sallie. If only for me babe. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Sorry I am totally late to the party here but reading through the comments has she insinuated she has a clot ??
I had Covid over the festive period and was fine with it, but developed pleurisy as a result. I was prescribed both Codeine and Diclofenac for the pain. Inhalers to help me catch my breath. I couldn’t move without bawling my eyes out in pain. I was BEYOND knackered and could barely manage my indoor stairs.
I woke one morning with swelling to my thigh and cramp and pins and needles to my leg. I phoned 111 who wanted to send an ambulance to me but I insisted my partner would take me. It was EXPLICITLY explained to me as I potentially had a clot I was to avoid any strenuous movements incase it broke off and travelled. On arrival to a and e I was rushed for bloods, an ECG, a chest X-RAY and a CT scan of my chest. Thankfully all clear and was advised this is after effects of Covid etc. I’m still not 100 per cent.
But Jesus she’s doing great there with her clot isn’t she …

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Sorry I am totally late to the party here but reading through the comments has she insinuated she has a clot ??
I had Covid over the festive period and was fine with it, but developed pleurisy as a result. I was prescribed both Codeine and Diclofenac for the pain. Inhalers to help me catch my breath. I couldn’t move without bawling my eyes out in pain. I was BEYOND knackered and could barely manage my indoor stairs.
I woke one morning with swelling to my thigh and cramp and pins and needles to my leg. I phoned 111 who wanted to send an ambulance to me but I insisted my partner would take me. It was EXPLICITLY explained to me as I potentially had a clot I was to avoid any strenuous movements incase it broke off and travelled. On arrival to a and e I was rushed for bloods, an ECG, a chest X-RAY and a CT scan of my chest. Thankfully all clear and was advised this is after effects of Covid etc. I’m still not 100 per cent.
God that sounds terrifying, hope your doing better now!
She is indeed pretending to have a clot for clout. she should be more worried about her deformed arse in my opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
maybe you should have gone the gym and filmed yourself squatting, its had miraculous results for our Salvador Sallies clot

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I was back in AMU yesterday, Sal will be familiar with that dept, having clots and all. It was packed, so many with blood clots. Bloke by me was projectile vomiting and all kinds, it was horrific. Thankfully I don’t have more clots, just my lungs are so scarred from them they’re fucked. I haven’t even got the energy to make a brew, and tbh i’d happily pop my clogs in my sleep. But yey go Sal doing a work out with clots, you do know they can travel to your brain don’t you Sal? I think she should have been where I was yesterday, she could have given a talk to everyone about how it’s just like getting a cut on your finger, nothing to it. The bloke projectile vomiting probably just needed to go the gym like Sal.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Why is nobody calling her out on this? One minute she's lying around saying she's got pleurisy/a blood clot, next she's in the gym/steam room/drinking prosecco. No update on her 'scan'. Who is asking the questions and why isn't she answering them? It's completely manic behaviour.

Reactions: 19
Why is nobody calling her out on this? One minute she's lying around saying she's got pleurisy/a blood clot, next she's in the gym/steam room/drinking prosecco. No update on her 'scan'. Who is asking the questions and why isn't she answering them? It's completely manic behaviour.

To be fair, no-one really cares, it's just entertainment Sal style. She's delusional, self obsessed and so out of it most of the time she doesn't even remember her own name.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She won’t care, she’s in her own made up La La land. It will bite her in that fake arse of hers one day

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Exactly, shes simply done it for attention and got none 🤷‍♀️ she's probably been going on & on to anyone who will listen about how fabulous and life altering talooom was and as its January everyone is skint and depressed no one is assed cos let's face it, how many of us would love to drop all our responsibilities and duck of somewhere hot right after Christmas! In the REAL world its just not possible, so I know let's fake a bleeping illness to get some attention!!! Soft bleep

Reactions: 12
Travel and tell no one was one of her quotes 🤣. Are you ok Val ? It’s all we saw for the whole week , you on holiday. And now to top it off she’s in a sauna and exercising after her blood clot 🤦‍♀️ You really couldn’t make this tit up 🤣 she’s a raving loon that tells huge porkies !

I do wonder how she gets her money together though ! I work and can’t afford all those holidays and posh gym memberships 😳🤔 she just dosses all day 😳 mind you I don’t sell my Fanny 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.